The Seeker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I had a thread a while back Entitled "Have you ever contimplated Suicide". Dont Worry I am not. But I still ache, even with help that I receive. But I am getting fed up with alot of crap. I am so fucking God Damn Tired of being in a womans friend zone. I want to have a fucking relationship. I try to be a nice guy, make conversation and then nothing, The "oh we can be friends" always comes up. This is a reason why I hate going out to socialize now, why I am so angry at this world, angry, sad inside.

People want people who look good, Personality doe not count anymore. Even though I will not take my own. I just wish for my day to come naturally and live in harmony.

sorry I came off this way. But I am angry and hurt right now. And when I say any you dont want to know. Because again another one has said we can be friends.

Last edited:
Justin, you seem like a very creative person. I'd encourage you to spend more time doing the creative things you're good at (writing, photography...). Don't worry about the approval of others; don't let your self-confidence depend on them. Everyone gets rejected at some point and it hurts a lot, but I think you've got a lot going for you. Find something that makes you happy and makes you YOU and the rest will start to fall into place.

I'm sorry to hear you're at this place, Justin. I've been there before too. I felt hopeless. Then, out of the blue, I met my wife. It was something I'd never planned or even could've imagined happening. Sometimes you can try so hard to find someone and be in a relationship, and then when you least expect it, some one finds you. I agree with Lies -- spend time growing as a person and working on who you want to be and someone will come along. Then you'll be even more prepared for a relationship.

Hang in there. I'm praying for you.

Liesje said:
Justin, you seem like a very creative person. I'd encourage you to spend more time doing the creative things you're good at (writing, photography...). Don't worry about the approval of others; don't let your self-confidence depend on them. Everyone gets rejected at some point and it hurts a lot, but I think you've got a lot going for you. Find something that makes you happy and makes you YOU and the rest will start to fall into place.

That is excellent advice. I think perhaps you are upset about other things and the girl/friend things is just one manifestation of it. Just a thought, maybe I'm wrong.

The only road to self improvement and self confidence is through yourself, not others. Living your life to gain the approval and attention of others is guaranteed unhappiness Justin. Don't get me wrong, I understand how much it hurts to feel rejected in that way. But it's a fact of life and it will only eventually make you stronger if you deal with it in a positive way.

Back
Top Bottom