the saddest moments of ones life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
its saturday night.

my hockey team sucks.

i have about 140 pages of scholarly level essay due in 3-4 weeks.

im sitting at my computer playing mobility and drinking a heineken.

funfun

It's Saturday night.

I'll be twenty years old in three days.

I've been single for over a year.

I'm supposed to write a paper about St. Augustine for Wednesday and I don't even know what to write it ABOUT.

I'm sitting at my computer, reading Interference, and being made sad by Kobe's signature.

It's Saturday night

I'll be 31 on Thanksgiving

I don't have a job...YET

Its raining and I didnt get to go to the movies

:scream:

let's all go over to sicy's

I'm watching HNIC, and drooling cause they interviewed Tony Amonte at intermission. :drool:

I have cramps, bad cramps. :mad:

In a few I'm popping popcorn and watching SNL.

I rented "In the Bedroom" but don't feel like watching it. I wanna laugh tonight. Any reviews, was it decent?

My mom took me out to lunch today and bought me a Raggedy Ann doll at a flea market afterwards (I had lost both Ann and Andy in a flood we had 2 years ago, they were precious childhood toys, so this meant a lot). She rocks. :love:

I'm confused about stuff in general, like where I'm headed in life and if I'll ever have anyone to share it all with.

I love my kitty.

I want a beer, but all we have is Mint Snapple and Vanilla Coke.

This post has gone on longer than need be.

:wave:

I edited this damn this too much. I sucketh.

Last edited:
My sweetie called me...which was great...but every call reminds me that he's hundreds of miles away, I haven't seen him since May, and now we have no idea when we will see each other again. The calls have been bittersweet lately.

Though I sang him a medley of rap and early 90's tunes tonight...which made us smile for a bit...

I'm eating caramel popcorn and watching the Disney Channel. :|

I just screwed up a crossword puzzle.

It was the kind where you have to put the numbers and empty spaces in yourself.

I never use pencils, only ink pens.

I have no white-out.

I got an email from my boyfriend this afternoon, but I don't know how to reply. :|

I just put an Ed Harcourt sticker on my guitar case.

I went out with some friends and laughed at the Karaoke people.... :drunk:

Then there was a big ole fight about something....Too bad they didn't destroy the Karaoke machine...

Night Life around here is like being in the Movie Urban Cowboy, except without the mechanical bull and John Travolta.

it's sunday morning.
i have to write 10,000 words of essays for college in the next month.
the x key on my computer isn't working so well.
i have to get up at 4am to catch a train tomorrow morning.
i'm talking nonsense, as usual.

I spent my Saturday morning and afternoon in a hospital room with my mother

I later spent my Saturday evening and early morning in a hospital room with my nephew

I went to bed at 5AM this morning, because i have a ton of stuff on my mind

I too have no idea what my plans are for the rest of my life and have also started to wonder if i will ever find a guy that i can share my life and problems with. It is at times like this that i wish for a boyfriend. i would love to walk into my apartment and have a boyfriend waiting for me to give me a big hug tell me everything will be alright. hell at this time i just wish that i had a boyfriend who is a call away that i can run and talk to about my problems :sad: :|

july 24, 1998. pretty much a day that has screwed me up emotionally ever since.

june 29, 2000. more of a bittersweet day i guess.

november 19, 2001. really awesome day, but when it was over, i felt like i had lost something that i could never retrieve.

im 20, and for the first time in my life, i feel like i have a plan. a goal. and it all begins on november 20, when i take my tesol course in winnipeg.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
it all begins on november 20, when i take my tesol course in winnipeg.

What's a tesol course? :der:

I am on vacation in Toronto and it's raining. :| Thunder too.

I am going to Montreal on Tuesday and am a little nervous because I am meeting someone new for the first time... :crack:

Ahh hell, life is good... *backs out of thread

Is TESOL a "Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)"-type thing? :confused:

I've always wanted to do that, but I don't even know where to take the courses.

Anyway, good luck with whatever test you're taking, Bear. :)

the saddest moments of one's life?

for me, those would be...

some date in 1994 of which i can't remember anymore. it was summertime, i think.
january 11, 1995.
december 31, 1999.

just thinking about these, esp. the 1995 date, makes me sad. :sad:

It's bad that we can remember specific dates for some bad stuff. Very sad.
I guess 2 of the saddest days of my life were Jan 12 1999 and Dec 25 2001.

:|

whats up with all the christmas' being listed as bad days? thats really too bad. i guess cause the day is billed to be such a good day, if something bad happens on it, even if it is small in scale, it can really make the day suck.

if that makes any sense.

sorry, i dont even know if tesol is how you spell it. i dont get it either. i do know im taking an esl (english as second language) course next week.

thanks for the encouragement. i definately encourage anyone who wants to travel, make money and prevent yourself from getting planted to take the course.

best of luck angel, with meeting monsieur gentleman... :sexywink:

March, 28 1995 the world changed forever for me, and I will always, always remember that date.

Christmas is sad I think because it's a time when people are supposed to be together but often they are not.

It's tuesday.

I'm sick, in pain, scared in a dark green housecoat, in an office lit with sterile flourescent lights that hum and hum like a bad feeling, in a house that isn't mine. I think back a year ago and know I'll never see the world that way again ... unbreakable. I miss the only person I really love, I can't be there, I'd pull my teeth out and hand them over in a bag if I could only be there but I just can't right now. I spend all day making rich, perfect, happily married women even happier and prettier and more comfortable while my lack of control over my life eats at me like a cancer.

But I'm in love ... and for the first time, I feel loved...

i can't really think of any others, but the saddest day of my life was 7 years ago on april 29.

some days

well, they kind of blend into one another. I had been carrying so much hurt and pain and sense of guilt around with me from my childhood. It's been painfully embarrassing at times, but some of you ppl have helped me thru going back and facing all that and discovering I am not bad.What a GREAT BIG RELIEF that has been.
When I was 15 the boy I cared for was killed in a car accident. I remember reading in the paper about his massive head injury..that was shocking and sad.I was angry about that for a long time, it really de-railed me for some time.

but it is now all where it belongs. In the past, no longer able to effect me.....quite so much,Thanks freinds who listened, even thru their own pain.

Right now Thursday, wee hours of...ANDRE ANDRE ANDRE!!! I'm awake waiting to see Andre play tennis...

I had a really great saturday night

It's WEdnesday and I'm scramming to finish a paper and print it and go to class in approcimately 19 minutes.

And it's cold outside.

February 16, 1990 - My faith/belief in God was realized, yet it took a death to materialize this faith/belief.

I have had quite a few ups and downs since. And actually, I think I am finally (knock on wood) clearing through the toughest time of my life since that date.

and as for the hockey team Kobe......this time will pass.

I keep having very bad/sad days around March 16-19. This happened in 1998, again in 1999, and again this year. I think that all three times it might have been the 17th or 18th. At this point I am almost superstitious.

Actually, it does seem like certain things happen at the same time of year generally. September/October, I tend to fall in love...always with the wrong people, naturally. In March bad things happen related to guys: I find out that my crush has a girlfriend; I have a huge fight with the friend I have a crush on, precipitating almost three years of not speaking to him and having recurring dreams about meeting him and resolving things; my [only] ex-boyfriend commits suicide. That sort of thing.

But no point in dwelling on this sort of thing, because things are actually pretty good for me right now; yes, I have stress from different areas, but at least I'm living one of my dreams--living in Europe--and so far feeling like it's where I'm supposed to be.

So try to be a little happier, people...something good is probably happening in your life too. And don't dwell too much on those calendar dates when something bad happened. At least those things are in the past...even if they don't feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom