The 'perfect' man/woman...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

Think of all the HORRIBLE absolutely bitchy women you know that have men that love them. This has always baffled me but it's true :hmm:

Yes indeed, and it's not always horrible guys either. I know some truly nice, great guys who would much rather be with a horrible absolutely bitchy woman-and are. I guess being nice is boring, some men just need some sort of challenge. The tough part comes when they are faced with certain realities. But sometimes guys are just so fixated for whatever reason that they just won't even admit what the woman is really like, even when so many other people can see it. Or sometimes the woman acts completely differently around them. Some women are very good at that.

It baffles me too- it's funny how people always talk about women wanting bad boys but never that. /rant

enjoys good music/books/movies
loves to travel
not high maintenance
passionate about something
intelligent
great sense of humour
random
kind
dark hair

luckily my boyfriend has all those qualities:happy:

Last edited:
I wanted a tall dude, I got me one slightly shorter than me.

I wanted a guy with dark hair, I got me one with blonde hair.

I wanted a professional guy, I got me one that's not.

I wanted a non-smoker, he smokes.

There are of course lots of characteristics he does meet (thoughtful, strongheaded - almost a bit too much :lol:, likes to travell... etc...)

So yeah, I threw my list away. :D

Sicy said:
Ok fine.

My perfect man would..

Be attractive.

Have full lips (to match mine :mad: ).

Dark hair.

Like cats.

Have a sense of humor and able to make me laugh. I need to laugh.

Be able to communicate and talk about their feelings openly.

Be sensitive at times, NOT ALL THE TIME!

Have patience.. because I can be a feisty biatch.

Know how to salsa, or at least be willing to learn. :wink:

Like u2.

Yeah so its never going to happen so... this thread is pointless :wink:

Aww Sicy...you are an original so its going to take an original to appreciate you...it'll happen.
You are worth it and the wait for a good person will be too. :heart:

The perfect man, eh?

Ewan McGregor comes damn close. Tall, talented, nice, funny, likes U2, looks good in a kilt, has an unbelievably sexy accent, and I've already seen him naked in several movies.

The funny thing is, this thread has made me realize that as much as I adore Bono... if I had to live with him, he'd drive me crazy. Ali must have the patience of a saint.

But more seriously, I'd love to find a guy with interests similar to mine, who's not too sweet or clingy (I need space :|), and of course, he's gotta be open minded about certain things.
As far as the shallow aspects go, I do prefer dark hair, and brown eyes. And accents, of course :wink:

Re: Re: The 'perfect' man/woman...

Mr. BAW said:
I can get you a Bono with a lazy eye....

Um, yea, Ill pass...(bt,dt)....thanks though :no:

Mr. BAW said:
and hey, the first time I met you, you were that crazy chick in the back seat of that red SUV thinking someone was after you!!! :lol: little did I know!!!!

What the hell??
Red SUV, that def was me :macdevil:..but thinking some one was after me? Splain!

cuz people are always after me.
:shifty:

be smart enough to see i'm almost as smart
have a good enough sense of humour to recognise i can be almost funny at times
possess enough kindness to see i'm almost as kind
kick my butt at times

the perfect woman is my love

Re: Re: Re: The 'perfect' man/woman...

night_and_day66 said:

Um, yea, Ill pass...(bt,dt)....thanks though :no:

What the hell??
Red SUV, that def was me :macdevil:..but thinking some one was after me? Splain!

cuz people are always after me.
:shifty:

The phantom transient in San Pedro at the JT show..you thought someone was following/watching you...:what?noloremembre?:

Re: Re: Re: Re: The 'perfect' man/woman...

Mr. BAW said:

The phantom transient in San Pedro at the JT show..you thought someone was following/watching you...:what?noloremembre?:

OMG...He was not a phantom!...
I remember now...
i swear there was a guy...that was scarey.
You saved me.
:heart:

Re: I think I found her...oddly enough

zoney! said:

....or woman!

Perfect for me would be one who has "quirks" that either match up with mine or do not conflict too horribly. :up:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

no "perfection" for me, but there are some necessities.

-honesty ranks on my list higher than looks or anything else
-sense of humor
-likes U2...and if you don't, there is no mocking of U2. bad, very bad. :shame:
-likes to travel
-understands the importance of family
-someone I can also call my best friend

that's about it for my 'list'. I never had a particular kind of person I was looking for. I always figured my type would be revealed to me once I found the right person. 4 years later, my bf is still "my type" and in a lot of ways that I never would have thought to list.

searching for perfection = :coocoo:

My husband is the complete opposite of me, though our values and morals are a perfect match...

Did anyone ever see the movie, yours mine and ours with Renee Russo and Dennis Quaid?

Well thats us and thats perfect. We balance perfectly.

arcata.jpg

:cute:

Re: Re: The 'perfect' man/woman...

snowbunny00774 said:

What about hot sex in the backseat of a regular car:eyebrow:

Like a 95 Saturn SL1!!! YEAH! High Five!!!

night_and_day66 said:
No one is perfect. I'm not, your not, Joey next door is not,

I'm not gay or anthing, but c'mon, Joey next door is pretty dope. I'm man enough to admit it.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: The 'perfect' man/woman...

Originally posted by UberBeaver
I'm not gay or anthing, but c'mon, Joey next door is pretty dope. I'm man enough to admit it.
Joey is a dope.

:wink:

MY perfection

6'4
Strong Build
Dark hair
green eyes
fantastic sense of humour
loves to laugh
is affectionate
understands me
likes u2
loves to travel
has dreams and ambitions
loving to his family
knows when hes wrong (so important!)
not scared of failure

:drool: :drool: :drool:

ok i admit, that is my boyfriend! But I mean every word...and he is everything and more on that list :heart:

Back
Top Bottom