The good news thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
Cos, lets face it, we need one.

After feeling all depressed cos I didnt pass my Biology exam, I found out I got a B in English. So Ive got back my happy. :D

I found out on Friday my kitty Loki does not have feline leukemia. :yippie:

He does have very bad teeth and is going in on Tuesday to have them worked on, but I'm so relieved he doesn't have leukemia. :)

Ooops, nevermind. Didn't read the title properly. :lol:

Last edited:
indra said:
I found out on Friday my kitty Loki does not have feline leukemia. :yippie:

He does have very bad teeth and is going in on Tuesday to have them worked on, but I'm so relieved he doesn't have leukemia. :)

:hug: Thats very good news. :hug: to you and Loki.

My good news, i drove my boyfriends car before ( i'm a learner driver ) and survived the roundabouts.:wink: I hate roundabouts. :angry:

my favorite football team is on a great winning streak, and i'm putting vacation plans in order

Today I passed the second of two tests for a technical certification. Phil and I ate an entire bag of chips and I'm going to eat a cookie. Tomorrow morning I meet with my boss to discuss my raise.

:)

I'm all done with a sad chapter of my life....

and I highlighted my hair and the weather has immediately warmed up.

Spring is here. Time for golf

I found out this morning that someone with whom I'm competing for a job got an offer for a permanent position at another school. This still doesn't guarantee me anything, but I felt she was my most direct competition, so it definitely improves my chances.

One of my good friends won a fellowship that she really, really deserves, and I'm so thrilled for her.

I bought a new journal yesterday, and it felt so good to vent in a productive way last night, instead of just feeling sorry for myself like I've been lately.

I also got tickets to see two Wilco shows in St. Louis in May :shifty:

I found out this afternoon that I was rehired. If my coworker hadn't gotten another job, they wouldn't have had room for me, so it's pretty miraculous things worked out the way they did :faint:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I found out this afternoon that I was rehired. If my coworker hadn't gotten another job, they wouldn't have had room for me, so it's pretty miraculous things worked out the way they did :faint:

Yay! Congratulations! :applaud:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

:yippie: Congrats

My cousin whos 15 competed in a national dance competition for Ballroom and Latin on friday and her dance formation team came 2nd in the UK. :hyper: So proud. :love:

bonoishot said:

My cousin whos 15 competed in a national dance competition for Ballroom and Latin on friday and her dance formation team came 2nd in the UK. :hyper: So proud. :love:

Congrats to your cousin Jem! :applaud:

Because of a flight cancellation on Monday I got to spend an extra day visiting my family :love:

I got an internship at a major news show! I waited weeks for this, and watching my other classmates get their internships made me wonder if I'll ever get a descent one. But yeah, I got a good one!

Last night someone asked me what high school I go to (I graduated from college 2 years ago). I'm going to take it as a good thing :wink:

Maybe it's the new haircut that makes you look so young Liesje!

Congrats to everyone in here. It's nice to hear some good news. I want details though!! Who loves you? Where did you get accepted? and, yeah, pics of the haircut!!

Back
Top Bottom