The good news thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A_Wanderer said:
^ Hey me too, although it took just 3 days from getting a phone line hooked up to registering the ADSL connection. I should be wireless by tomorrow evening :D

hahaaha good luck! they said the same to me, that it lasts at least 1 day if you have the phone line....:wink:

I just went on my first real date since being separated and divorced.

Was a very nice evening, despite the fact that I was suffering from food poisoning the night before! I managed to get most it out of my system well before I went on my date.

Felt pretty nice to actually go out with someone again, as opposed to just meeting and talking at a bar on my nights out.

My daughter just got offered an internship at 91 FRICKEN X!!!
It's a very popular radio station in San Diego, and she's been wanting to work there since she was 10!!

They only hire 3 interns a year and my daughter was one of the 3.

:hyper:

:rockon:

:applaud:

:hug: DJ Jonnie :hug:

Someone (I know who it is too!) left me 4 tickets to a show I want to see under my welcome mat today! What an awesome surprise. I also get to see my son on his birthday AND for mothers day :yes:

my god! I just got told that I have the whole next week off!:ohmy:
the bad thing: I would have loved it to go on a short trip or sth if I only knew it a bit earlier...

Put a deposit down on our cruise to the Bahamas yesterday so our honeymoon is official :D. To make it all better just received our passports in the mail today! Only took 1 1/2 weeks to get it too.

While receiving my diploma tonight, the President of my college stopped me right on stage and asked me to come to Everest and be an instructor.
I was like :shocked:
And a little :reject:

But I said yes, of course.

night_and_day66 said:
While receiving my diploma tonight, the President of my college stopped me right on stage and asked me to come to Everest and be an instructor.
I was like :shocked:
And a little :reject:

But I said yes, of course.

WOW!!!!! :applaud: Will you have to move or is it a temporary thing?

I just received an extra hour for taking care of Sebastian, which quailifies me for free medical care.
I was getting 79.6 hours a month, but needed 80.0 to quailify.
I asked for my hours to be reviewed to see if I could get the 4 extra minutes, but my rep. just GAVE it to me. :yippie:
Considering my heart attack scare, this is an absolute blessing to me.

Yesterday I won a contest, went out for dinner with 2 wonderful friends, and got an iPod for free!

I've almost figured out my immunizations that I need for this summer, which is such a relief - I've been so stressed out about trying to figure all of that out for a few weeks now. One down, two more to go!

Back
Top Bottom