The 'dont you hate it when...' thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When people come to the animal clinic at 7 fucking 30 am and expect me, instead of walking the twenty five point seven dogs in the kennels who need to go out RIGHT NOW, lest they soil their cages (which means I will have to then bathe the little beasts), to take a poop sample to run right that second. Okay, first of all, you little douchebag, I have to charge you for it when you put it in my hand, not after I run it six hours later. Which means I have to start up the computers. Hard as it is to believe, I do NOT have time to worry about your stupid dog crap sample right now. There are bigger things, like the six cats who need to be given insulin, or it will not be pretty.

But go ahead, whine about how I won't go the 'extra mile'. Sorry if I believe my priority is to the animals in the clinic rather than a dog turd that will likely turn up negative for worms, which you can drop off after work.

Or those people who like to scream at me because they were stupid enough to believe that they should schedule an exam right before they have to go do something else, at peak appointment time, no less, and are unpleasantly surprised when they're there for 45 minutes. What did they expect? I mean, seriously, your dog's basic exam is pretty low on the totem pole when I have two euthanasias and a dog who isn't breathing - and by the way, the dog in room one just got hit by a car. Yup. Your exam is more important.

Have I mentioned lately that I hate, loathe, and detest human beings?

Back
Top Bottom