The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kathleen! I know, it happened sort of suddenly and I was afraid to say something in case he didn't come :reject: :rolleyes: ;)

Our first week has passed and things are absolutely incredible. It feels sooo good to be loved :heart: :hug: and to want to be with someone so much that you both are willing to sacrifice and do a lot of growing, together.

We took some pics last week at Turkey day and I'll see if I can scan them tonight :D and we're off to NY on Thursday (oh pleaseeee not too much snow!) and I'll have more pics of us there!

:kiss: Olive

i miss being in love

awwwwwwwwwww...i am happy for you. now watch you will come back with an engagement announcement. so far i have read two in interland, we need 1 more *nudge* ;)

this is great though. i am happy that you both are willing and wanting to make this work. you deserve to be happy!

He left on Saturday, and we just had the best time together.. amazing. He is just the best, in every way. :heart:

We went to NY last weekend and it was soooo awesome. I have to still get those pictures developed. :wink:

Here's a picture from last weekend.

cmirish.jpg

M1.jpg

Him watching me dance :dance:

:love:

Last edited:
That's a great picture of you Carrie.

You guys make a cute couple.

Thanks Sicy!

I can't wait to get my pictures back from NY. Looking at these now at work makes me a little :sad: but I'm so grateful for the time we did have together. He's waiting to hear about a contract to coach soccer here in Mass; he did get one offer but we're hoping for another which gives him more $ and more long-term opportunities.

He told me he loved me on Thanksgiving.. we both wanted to say it, especially the night before (we lay on the floor in my living room listening to music for hours) and when he said it the next night :heart: :combust: It's strange & weird having an unconditional love like this, especially when it comes out of nowhere.. I just feel soo lucky & blessed & I want to be with him. :happy:

I feel the same way with my daafishy :heart: :hug:

Love is definatly in the air around interference lately :love:

btw let me know if you have any immigration questions.. seeing as thats my job :wave:

It is so wonderful, and I love hearing everyone's stories! :love: :hug: and I really can't believe it's happening to me! :ohmy: :cute:

Sicy said:

btw let me know if you have any immigration questions.. seeing as thats my job :wave:

:D Thanks!!! I probably will, come March!

OK here's a couple more pictures then I'm cutting myself off! :help:

From New York,

cm_ny2.jpg

the hershey store in times square, during the snowwwww
hershey_timesquare.jpg

:D :wave:

cuuuute! great pictures girl! you two make me feel all squishy inside..

He's 6'3 and i'm 5'3 :huh: :laugh:

yeah the snow was gorgeous, but got us soaked waiting in line for broadway tickets.

I did see MSG, btw.. and waved goodbye, promising to be back in 2004. ;)

Back
Top Bottom