the big 40.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:

What I meant is...

Ha!

Been there, done that.

:madspit:

:wink:

Aha! Makes sense. Uh :uhoh: I have been there, done that too. :shifty:

:)

I will be turning 30 in Oct. and am having a slight problem with it. Making it easier however is that my husband will be turning 40:wink:

Get this he was born on 6/6/66 at 6:06!!! No lie...

I turned 40 last February and I would do it all again! It has been the BEST year.

Saw U2 8 times. :hyper:

Went on more dates than the previous 5 years put together. :flirt:

I :heart: 40.

40's aren't really too much different than the 30's. It's really about how you live your life. I like your quote from Kite Jcoster - " I'm not afraid to live...." :wink:

EPandAmerica said:
I turned 40 last February and I would do it all again! It has been the BEST year.

Saw U2 8 times. :hyper:

Went on more dates than the previous 5 years put together. :flirt:

I :heart: 40.

Will be a lucky lucky man who steals your heart!!

If you are uncomfortable with saying you are 40, just say you are 39.95 plus tax.:wink:

Wow my 40's were fabulous, especially this past year...seeing U2 5 times! I now approach 50 the end of December hoping the years only get richer. I don't feel anywhere near my age, like Mr BAW said-having young friends really rocks, especially Interlander folks!

And it's so true, like Lila says, age is but a number, you're as young as you feel. :dance:

I strongly believe that 40s are much easier than 20s. I am in early 30s right now,btw. The youth is just hard. At least it was for me. You feel so much confusion, you have to choose the right school, university, friends, find boyfriend/girlfriend (still impossible for me:wink: ). I think it is just more comfortable when you have stable job, wife/husband, and you already have some kind of inner-security. At least i hope i will be cool in my 40s, or 60s like Bono says!:ohmy:

SunBloc said:
40's aren't really too much different than the 30's. It's really about how you live your life. I like your quote from Kite Jcoster - " I'm not afraid to live...." :wink:

One of my favorites; I told my husband when my time comes make sure you play Amazing Grace and Kite at my end party!

I'm not afraid to live, I'm not afraid to die
and when I'm flat on my back,
I hope to feel like I did!

Love it:heart:

PS: Just took up snowboarding @38! and I'm not on the bunny hill!

Back
Top Bottom