Ten Things. Remember This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
A while ago, someone had a thread going where you post ten anonymous things to people. I really wanted to bring that back if it's alright with the rest of you guys. :wink:

1. I will always love you, but you will never, ever change, and that breaks my heart. I pray every night that God intervenes in your life. I just want a miracle. I want you to be the boy you used to be. The one with the smile that lit up rooms and his eyes. The one who could get anyone to laugh. Gosh, I can't stand your Wiccan girlfriend, especially since you almost became a Christian. Now you're an atheist and I hate it. I thought I could save you. I couldn't. I will always hate myself for that.

2. I adore you more and more each day. You're two years younger than me, but it never feels like it when we're together. I confide in you, and I'm hesitant to say that I love you because well, I loved him, and he hurt me. We have our fights, but we always get closer after them. I wish you felt the same way I did about you, and sometimes, I think you do. I don't know...maybe it's best that you don't so that we don't lose our friendship. I'm so confused...

3. You are terrible. Terrible. Everyone is annoyed by you, and I want to blame you for his corruption. Of course, I can't, but I'm sure you contributed. I hate your conceited nature, the way you laugh, how you talk bad about me and hardly know me, just...everything. And I don't tend to hate people. You don't know me. Just because I dated your boyfriend a year ago gives you no right to treat me the way you do. Just get out of my sight. Seriously.

4. You deserve better than him. I can tell you that better than anyone else. Why won't you listen to the thousands of people who tell you this? We mean it... I know a boy who could treat you a lot better than this guy is. Open your eyes.

5. You love her. Don't deny it anymore. Part of me wants you two back together while the other sees your side. I don't know. I'm really torn on this. I wish I could help more...you deserve the best girl out there, kiddo. Seriously.

Ehh I don't have more so I'll just stop here.

Post yours! :D

Last edited:
1. I wish you would stop drinking, it's going to kill you.

2. Maybe my job isn't so bad after all. Sometimes we just have to let things go and suck it up. Lay low for a while and things are bound to get better :up:

3. Gone are the days of doing things for people when it exhausts & depletes me; and no more travels with a group. What the hell was I thinking? :shame:

4. I am so proud of you, more proud of you than you will ever know. You have grown and changed and become a loving, caring, giving young adult. I cannot wait until the day you hold that college diploma then open your own business. You will be a huge success.

5. I miss you horribly, and only wish you had been here to experience #4.

6. If only you could accept and understand that we are unfomfortable being at the huge family gatherings and just because we don't show up at every function and can't afford gifts for all of you doesn't mean we don't care or don't want to be a part of the family.

7. Groupies really are pathetic.

8. Ireland awaits and I am so excited about this trip! First class, 2 weeks to the UK and Ireland. I just need to carefully decide who to choose as a travel companion between 3 people. This is going to be a tough decision, but I am going to be blatantly honest, so my apologies in advance to whoever I don't choose to travel with.

9. I know you aren't happy in your marriage, and I am sorry for that. Hearing people talk like you do makes me really appreciate my life and independence so much. But you are an extraordinary friend and soul mate. At least you call and at least you know I am always hear if for nothing else but to listen with an open ear and caring heart.

(I have no #10!)

Last edited:
ooh fun thread. :hyper:

1. I wish you'd pay me more attention. I like when you flirt with me. You're an ass but I want to date you badly.

2. Sorry for lying to you.

3. Sorry for lying to you.

4. Sorry for lying to you.

5. Sorry for lying to you.

6. You mean so much to me and I don't even think you know how much. I'm scared that I don't mean that much to you.

7. You mean so much to me and I don't even think you know how much. I'm scared that I don't mean that much to you.

8. Fuck you. You disgust me and I hope you disappear.

9. I wish you would talk to me when you're upset instead of resorting to "that" everytime. But I guess it's hypocritical of me to wish for that when I do the same thing in my own way. I understand and I forgive you and I will always forgive you and I love you.

10. I wish I could see you the way I used to see you. the whole "ignorance is bliss" thing.

1. i miss you soo much
2. pick up your god damn phone once in a while
3. you have to tell me this stuff...
4. don't keep your feelings in
5. i'm in love and ive had the same feelings for a year
6. just say it
7. i still want my birthday present
8. i hate you.....i mean it this time i hate you
9. why try..
10. it's only 3 years

i hope i did that right:uhoh:

1. Get some balls already
2. You're not as much of an asshole as I thought you were, but I still have one eye on you
3. What on earth were you thinking?
4. I'm still here for you
5. Stay away. I'm asking you nice.
6. We're getting there. I don't want to fuck up either, I'm just scared.
7. Say "fuck it" - that's not a request. I mean it.
8. I could do a million things and still it would not even make up for 1/100ths of what you've done for me.
9. I worry about you.
10. I miss you, in weird, odd little ways that I probably even shouldn't. But I do. And I hate myself for it.

1. OMG....you cow.

2. Keep eating, hopefully you will keel over with a fricken crinkle cut french fry lodged in your throat.

3. Why do people always have to do something with an expectation of getting something in return,
why cant a friend do a friend a favor without having that person expect their ass kissed.
Dont fucking do anything with expectations..its not genuine and you end up friendless...like you are now.

4. You are better off anyways...some people are drainers and unfortunatly you learned too late.

5. Stop being so fucking jealous of other people...just because you chose to be a lonely,
desperate cow doesnt mean you can lay into others out of the hatred you have for yourself.
Green doesnt look good on you. Then again nothing does.

6. Money makes people think they are better, and really all it makes you is a rich cow.

7. Thank God for true friends, i love you all so much.

8. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

9. 2007 IS GOING TO ROCK AND ROLL FOR EVERYONE!

10. Except you. Moo

1. you fucking suck.

2. karma dude. remember.

3. im so glad i didnt waste my time in getting to know you.

4. they're better off without you anyways.

5. tell "flipper"...i said hi.

6. you fucking skank.

1. You are my hero. Don't leave any time soon...

2. Grow up and get a job.

3. Grow up and get a job.

4. Grow up and get a job.

5. Would it kill you to treat me with some respect? Yes, I realize I'm a girl *gasp* but I am your superior and I have been doing this since mommy was still wiping your ass.

6. We miss you every day.

7. You actually are turning out OK.

8. Stop smoking.

9. You can patronize us all you want, we just don't care, because only we know what's best for us, and we know that's what you want too, but you can't know how that's going to work.

10. You're the wisest person I've ever met.

1. I've never met a nicer person than you, save for my Mom.

2. You'll find what you're looking for if you just relax a little.

3. It's sad that I'm used to your less-than-thoughtfulness.

4. I love spending lazy Sunday mornings with you.

5. Can you tone it down a notch or two? Or ten?

6. Use your indoor voice. Seriously.

7. You're too nice for your own good.

8. I hope you find your forward momentum this year.

9. I can't read your mind. Tell me what you want.

10. You have a Napoleon complex.

1) I miss you so much.

2) Get a backbone and stand up to her.

3) You know you can never be together but yet you won't end things with him. Someones will get hurt.

4) You really hurt me. I don't think you even have a clue how much.

5) No wonder you have no friends left. Thats what you get when you use people. Grow up, get a job and pay your friends back. You can't live off your Dad forever.

6) I love seeing you. You make me smile.

Thats all of mine for now.

1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for quitting when you did. The job satisfaction of those (formerly) under you improved immediately. Oh yeah, that huge review that you quit a week before? We actually did better without you. Thanks again!(ding dong, the witch is dead)

2. I still think of you a lot. With a lot of regret, but mostly with a deep sense of disappointment that you weren't who I thought you were. At all.

3. Grow some balls and stand up for something once in a while. It's incredibly annoying working with someone who has absolutely no drive or passion.

4. I am so, so happy to see you finally getting your due. The way things have come together in these last few months is really amazing, and no one could be more deserving of it than you.

5. I messed up big time with you. You're amazing and I should've seen it so much sooner. Now if only you'd stop smoking...

6. Seniority only goes so far. Don't be surprised if the new guy ends up being your boss one of these days.

7. You need to make time for yourself. You've spent so many years catering to other people's needs/wants that I think you've forgotten who you are independent of those around you.

8. It's inspiring to see you two together. I want that.

9. Stop making such a big deal out of the fact that I'm "still" single. Sure, I'd love to have someone to come home to, but truth be told it's way down the list at the moment. I'll get there.

10. I haven't been as good about staying in touch as I should, and for that I'm sorry, because every time we talk I'm reminded what a great friend you are.

1. Hang in there, the job you really want is within your reach. Keep working hard and you will move ahead.

2. I wish that you could see how much your new relationship has changed or friendship. I do not know if this change is positive yet. However, I feel that it is not because you have not been around or available at all. No matter what you know I am here for you.

3. I am sorry I did not tell you everything I should have told you about my past. I want you to trust me. Can we start over?

4. I have never felt this way about someone I do not even know. I wish I could tell you how I feel... Again

5. If it where not for you I would not be here. However, I do want to go, I just have to find my place.

6. People that judge others on the way they look or dress are really pathetic.

7. I am not Religeous but I know there is a God and I Do believe in him. Does that make me any less than you?

8. I cannot give you a second chance, you broke my heart the first time. I cannot bear for it to happen again.

9. I was to proud to admit it lil bro, but you are right. Thank you for setting me straight.

10. It was not ment to be...

1. Seriously, back off. I don't know what gave you the idea that it's okay to act that way all the time - it isn't. There's a line, and you're crossing it. What started out as a joke has now become something really annoying. Just stop it.

2. I don't like it when she flirts with you.

3. I want to be with you. Not dating. Just with you.

4. Thank you. I really needed someone like you. Strange circumstances, but somehow it all works.

5. Don't break her heart.

6. I wish you'd just ask me out already. (I'd say yes)

7. Leave me alone.

8. I'm disappointed in you.

9. Sorry I didn't live up to your expectations. I promise I'll make it up later on, just give me some time.

10. I love you.

Um, some of these might be obvious, but oh well...

1. I am sorry my decisions do not meet your criteria. Sometime, you will have to learn that I need to make my own decisions. I need to make my own mistakes. I've never done that and it has held me back long enough. Please, even just a little bit...let go.

2. I honestly think you're crazy

3. Gosh you are so much stronger than you even know.

4. Did you honestly think everything would be ok after that?

5. Please please stop before you really hurt yourself...
6. Despite our differences, I really do admire how wise you are. We may never see eye to eye, but that will not make me think less of you...ever.

7. I am so happy I need you.

1. If you can't learn to treat even the people in your own family decently and can't stop being a hypocrical ass, could you please leave the country and never return so I wouldn't have to listen to your crap every time I come home to visit?

2. No, for the thousandth time I'm not seeing anyone, but thanks for bringing up the subject and making me feel like a loser.

3. I'm so disappointed you still aren't over that arrogant tool who never loved you anyway and was just using you.

4. I'm sorry I acted like such a blubbering fool when you dumped me. As wrong as you were about so many things, you were right about one thing - you and I simply weren't meant to be.

5. I'm sorry for all the times I've been a cranky bitch. I really do love you.

1. Thank you for coming into my life. I think I needed you more than you needed me.

2. I'm so happy you can feel free around me, let go, and be yourself.

3. I wish that didn't just happen. I told you I forgave you...but it still hurts, and I don't know how to make it stop.

4. She is killing your soul. She doesn't love you for who you are, but who she wants you to be.

5. I'm intimidated by your awesomeness. I can't believe someone whom I look up to so much is asking me to co-lead. I don't feel qualified to work with you, but you have my utmost respect, and if you need my help I will gladly do what I can.

6. You're lost, and confused. Why are you afraid of change? Why do you prefer to fall into the same traps? Why don't you fucking listen to me???

7. I'm listening to you, and getting the feeling you're dating him again. I'm tired of telling you he is no good. I want to slap some sense into you.

8. I'm sorry I'm not like the person before me. I suck at what I do and I can't help it. I'll never be her, and I'll never be your best friend. I'm sorry you have to put up with me for a whole year. But we will never see eye to eye on this, and we need to just accept that.

9. Grow the fuck up. I'm tired of putting up with your bullshit for so many years.

10. Why did you have to go so soon? Did I not deserve a goodbye? Thanks for throwing our years of friendship down the shitter.

Sorry … I have more than 10. What can I say … I have a lot to get off my chest.

1. I know I will have to face you sooner or later – I don’t know how I will find the strength to be in the same room as you. I love you. I probably always will. In fact, I think you were the first person I really and truly loved. I know you care about me, but we’re not in the same place. You don’t know what you want or need. I am not even sure you understand what love really is supposed to be like – it’s not all fireworks and fairytales. I miss you – your smile, the way you could make me smile at the end of a long day, the way we kissed, the way you held my hand.
2. I wish you wouldn’t drink. I love you.
3. I wish you could be here to see me. But I know you are watching over me. I love you.
4. You have been such a good friend. I don’t know how I would have gotten through the last few weeks without you. I hope to find the kind of happiness you have found someday.
5. Fuck you. I can’t believe I took you back. I hope karma bites you in the ass someday. And I lied to you – you were not the best lover I have ever had.
6. You are an arrogant prick. I cannot believe I let myself be led on by you. By the way … I know about the lifts you wore in your shoes to make you appear taller. Why don’t you fucking admit that you’re short.
7. I love you. Thank you for being there for me even if I still can’t talk about it.
8. I love you.
9. I love you.
10. I love you.
11. I love you.
12. You were the worst boss I have ever had. I can’t believe you let your jealousy over my friendship with the guy you wanted to date overtake you. You are unprofessional, spiteful, and a bitch.
13. Fuck you … you’re too old to be playing the kind of games you played with me. You chased, and begged, and pleaded with me to go out with you. So we did … and then you disappeared without a word. Only to reappear six months later and ask me out again. You would think someone your age would know better.
1. Even though things didn't work out for him and I, thank you for rooting for us. I think the two of you are awesome. I enjoyed meeting you and hanging out with you. I wish we could hang out again sometime ... but that might be weird. At the very least I wish I could say goodbye.

Last edited:
1. Why do you have to be such an asshole? I regret all of the things I've done for you.
2. I love you so much and I wish you were here with me right now.
3. I am glad that you're back in my life, I just wish you would not pretend to be so "cool" when you're with your other friends.
4. I'm so glad I met you and we became so close, I love you to death.
5. I wish we were closer.
6. Tell the truth every once in a while, it wouldn't kill you.
7. You are one of the most amazing men I have ever met. I'll never forget you and I wish that more guys were like you. I'm gonna miss you so much next year, words can't even describe.
8. I love you.
9. I hate you.
10. I fucking hate you for hurting me. Stop playing games with me and make a decision.

Last edited:
1. She's going to leave you again, but you won't believe it. We are dreading having to see you fall apart that way again when it happens.
I can tell you anything.

2. I love you, but you're not right in the head. You know deep down that you don't want this. I probably won't be able to forgive you when you hurt her again.

3. No one has ever hurt me more. You are a hypocrite and quite possibly a sociopath. I wish I could let go of the anger you've put inside of me, but I can't. You are a liar and a horrible person, you are probably going to continue to be lonely and miserable forever. Good luck doing better, I loved you more than anything and was the only one who treated you well, but you shit all over that like it was nothing. Thanks a lot for the trust issues you've given me. Asshole.

4. You restore my faith that there are at least a couple of good men out there and I have so much respect for you. #5 is so lucky to have you. Sometimes I wish for a second that I could, but then I push that thought out of my head.

5. No one has ever made me laugh more. You have helped me to express what is inside of me and become the person that I really am.

6. I'm sorry that I treated you the way that I did, you were the only one who actually gave a damn about ME. It's too bad that you couldn't be more wrong for me, and I should have broken things off way before I did.

7. I can't believe the bullshit that I put up with from you. What was I thinking?

8. Just ask me out already. I'll try not to get my hopes up too high that you're the one for me, but I know i'll be crushed anyway if you're not.

9. I had a great time with you last week, I wish I had gotten to know you better while you still lived here. I wish you could see how great you really are.

10. Sometimes I miss being friends with you, but the aggravation that everyone had to put up with you outweighed the good. Why do you think it's so fun to piss off those you care about? I'm sorry your family fucked you up so badly.

Last edited:
Got Philk? said:
Um, some of these might be obvious, but oh well...

1. I am sorry my decisions do not meet your criteria. Sometime, you will have to learn that I need to make my own decisions. I need to make my own mistakes. I've never done that and it has held me back long enough. Please, even just a little bit...let go.

2. I honestly think you're crazy

3. Gosh you are so much stronger than you even know.

4. Did you honestly think everything would be ok after that?

5. Please please stop before you really hurt yourself...
6. Despite our differences, I really do admire how wise you are. We may never see eye to eye, but that will not make me think less of you...ever.

7. I am so happy I need you.

8. I used to respect you. Now you've lost my trust and made me realize who you really are. Thanks...

9. I never respected you and now, I'm going to show it.

10. Thank you for the haircut. (this one is a joke, i just got my hair cut at supercuts.)

1. The second time around and you still managed to fuck me over.
2. You're one of my best friends, if it wasnt for you I dont know how I would have handled it
3. The worst part of it all is that if anything happened between us again later on, I would probably still go out with you and I hate myself for this.
4. I don't like you, I never have and doubt I ever will. So please stop trying
5. We fight, we argue, we hate each other sometimes. But I still love you more than anything.
6. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with you. You can make a person feel really used, but I know its not intentional
7. You've finally stopped letting people walk over you, I just hope it lasts
8. Please!! stop caring what your parents think, its your life and body - don't let them weigh it down!
9. You are the most spoilt, inconsiderate, ungrateful bitch I've ever met. You talk so much shit just to make yourself look great but if anyone knew you like we did everyone would see how terrible you really are.
10. (same as 1,3) I wish we could have a decent conversation. I wish we didn't rush it. I regret saying yes to you. I want to be near you. I don't want to feel like that anymore.

1. Wow 7 years, where has the time gone

2. Marriage? Really? What happened to "I am never going to get married"

3. Why not just live together, though family will frown upon that

4. What if you relocate to be with me and it doesn't turn out the way you expected

5. Sometimes I feel I fall for people who need help in their life. I help them turn everything around and then move on.

6. I am sorry they will be outsourcing us.

7. I am sorry I drank too much wine and was sick on NYE

8. Why are you so afraid of Men? They don't bite. You are a catch.

9. Congrats on the New Baby. Who would have thought.

10. I do love you. Sorry I have been distant.

1. It's a shame we don't see more of each other. You'll be in college in two years, so hopefully this summer we can hang out more.

2. You need to cool it. The only things I hear about you anymore are all negative. Why do you need to go looking for things that will get you in trouble? Why do you look so far away from home? Are the people here not good enough for you?

3. This is a little kids game, stop taking it so seriously.

4. I really like you. I go about it the wrong way sometimes, but I just feel like I need your attention and that you're somehow missing it. I say and do a lot of stupid things probably just so that I can see you react. I'm sorry about that.

5. Chill, man. I know getting good grades is important, but I'm sick and tired of hearing you bitch about your teachers and classes everyday, and comparing yourself to me and everyone else. Just work hard and keep trying. You don't have to tell me about it, we're in the same boat here.

6. Stop practicing wrestling moves on me.

7. You don't need to follow that guy around to the ends of the earth, really, you're practically his disciple right now. Be your own guy, that's gotten you a lot farther than anything you could do following him.

8. Thanks for what you've done for me. From all of those people, I think you are the only one who's accepted me into the equal ranks. It really means a lot to me. I think you do a wonderful job choosing the people you spend time with, because all of your friends are good people.

9. I love our classes together, but please drop the whole "You keep hitting on me!" deal. I'm not. I'm very respectful of relationships, especially one so solid as yours. I think you're dating a good guy, and I don't intend to do anything to break it up.

10. You've got to look at what you got right now. You got lucky you got this far. Frankly, you're going to need more next time around. You need to stockpile some important pieces to get where you need to go. But you also have to keep what you got going for you. So ... my plan would be to keep Stallworth and Garcia, utilize Schoebel because Smith isn't getting the job done, get some actual outside linebackers instead of Dhani Jones and Matt McCoy (though Gaither is solid), and continue to build the offensive and defensive lines. Other than that, you are a pretty good football team. And on fourth and short call a damn QB sneak for once in your life, you're killing me.

Anyone wonder who the last one was for? :wink:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
A while ago, someone had a thread going where you post ten anonymous things to people. I really wanted to bring that back if it's alright with the rest of you guys. :wink:

1. I will always love you, but you will never, ever change, and that breaks my heart. I pray every night that God intervenes in your life. I just want a miracle. I want you to be the boy you used to be. The one with the smile that lit up rooms and his eyes. The one who could get anyone to laugh. Gosh, I can't stand your Wiccan girlfriend, especially since you almost became a Christian. Now you're an atheist and I hate it. I thought I could save you. I couldn't. I will always hate myself for that.

2. I adore you more and more each day. You're two years younger than me, but it never feels like it when we're together. I confide in you, and I'm hesitant to say that I love you because well, I loved him, and he hurt me. We have our fights, but we always get closer after them. I wish you felt the same way I did about you, and sometimes, I think you do. I don't know...maybe it's best that you don't so that we don't lose our friendship. I'm so confused...

3. You are terrible. Terrible. Everyone is annoyed by you, and I want to blame you for his corruption. Of course, I can't, but I'm sure you contributed. I hate your conceited nature, the way you laugh, how you talk bad about me and hardly know me, just...everything. And I don't tend to hate people. You don't know me. Just because I dated your boyfriend a year ago gives you no right to treat me the way you do. Just get out of my sight. Seriously.

4. You deserve better than him. I can tell you that better than anyone else. Why won't you listen to the thousands of people who tell you this? We mean it... I know a boy who could treat you a lot better than this guy is. Open your eyes.

5. You love her. Don't deny it anymore. Part of me wants you two back together while the other sees your side. I don't know. I'm really torn on this. I wish I could help more...you deserve the best girl out there, kiddo. Seriously.

6. You've been acting so strange lately. A few IMs from you today scared me to death. I think something's wrong, but I don't want to call because you claimed that you "can't talk." ...what's wrong, honey? Please tell me. I'm really scared for you. I'll give you about a half hour more. Then I'm calling you.

1) I wish I could set things right with you, but I understand why they never will be. I screwed you over for someone else, and it only makes sense that we will never talk again, but I am sorry that I hurt you.

2) I don't know why you are mad at me, but its been like that for much to long. Especially for the two of us, we used to be so close. I miss our friendship.

3) I'm sick of you, I can never make plans with you and when your in town you never make an effort to see me, dispite saying you would. We spent an entire summer together, I was your first friend in this town. But I guess moving to the city changed you.

4) I love our friendship, but you are just to obsessive and controlling, you need help. I mean we have a good time together and everything, but I can't hang out with you at all waking hours of the day, I have a life outside you.

5) The reason we don't talk anymore is because of your girlfriend. She gets jelous if you hang out with anyone else, which sucks because last summer was great, watching the world cup and everything we did soccer related, maybe we will talk when soccer starts up though, who knows?

6) I wish we were closer, but I think we both know we never will be. I love you, and would do anything for you but we are just to similar to function. I will never forget the U2 concert we went to together, probably the only time we weren't fighting.

7) I don't understand how you do the things you do. Your clearly in love with your ex, and he loves you to but you are with someone else, although its not my place to say anything.

8) Our friendship means so much to me, I don't know if you want to be friends, or you want more but you know I'm always here for you, as a friend. If you lived close again things might be diffrent, but at least you still visit every once in a while.

9) You moving 4 hours away from here is honestly the best thing for you, you were so messed up when you lived here or at least the last summer. I have found memories of our time together, the Depeche Mode concert, that night we walked around town till 4 in the morning smoking a crazy amount because we got sprayed by a skunk. If you ever figure everything out, come back I miss you man.

10) You are the reason I wake up in the morning, your the reason behind everything I do. I love you more then you will ever know, and since we started dating in 2005 you have made me the luckiest man alive. I know we are both young, but I want to merry you someday. I just wish you were diffrent once in a while, I know you have had a hard life but im here to help you don't have to go it alone. I'm sorry for hurting you so much lately, maybe thats why you have been pushing me away. lets enjoy this year to the fullest, and try not to worry to much about next year when im away. If you know who could make it work being away at university, then I'm sure we could to.

That actually felt really good, I've had a bit of a rough day it was nice to get everything out.

1. I miss you. So much. It's only been a year and a half and it seems like forever.

2. I get those little signs you send me, I probably miss a lot of them but I get them too and it helps, feeling that you're still with me

3. I don't believe a word you say, not a single one. I'm sorry if you are a pathological liar, because maybe you can't control it, but I just can't deal with it. I love you, but I don't trust you and I never will.

4. I love you. I know it doesn't seem like it, because I treat you badly sometimes, but you are everything to me.

5. Having my own interests, thoughts, friends, none of that takes away from how much I love you. It's ok to let me be my own person, you won't lose me.

6. You are suffocating me. I can't stand feeling like I'm on a short leash. You have to give me some space, otherwise I'm unhappy and if I'm unhappy we are all going to be unhappy

7. I hate that you think you were a good mother. I wish I could tell you some of the things I remember from my childhood, I wish i thought that would get through to you. I just wish you'd face up to what you did and say you're sorry. It won't change the past but it would make me feel better.

8. I love spending time with you, I love how we laugh and have fun and fill every moment with talking and giggling. I wish you hadn't moved away.

9. You are beautiful and strong. You're almost grown up and yet it still seems like you're a baby sometimes. I don't think I'll ever see you the way you want me to, but maybe someday you'll understand that. I love you.

10. I'm glad I didn't take you on my trip to see u2. I'm not sorry I went and I'm not sorry I went alone. I only told you that so you'd quit being mad at me about it.

1. I'm sorry I'm a disappointment.

2. I've liked you on and off for over a year.

3. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from doing something to myself is that I don't think you could deal with it.

4. I've grown to hate you in some respects. For this I am sorry. It's probably my own jealousy eating away at me. And the fact that you're a crazy bitch who lies to him all the time and gets upset over stupid shit. You need to realize how lucky you are. Just because he loves you despite of your flaws doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to him. He deserves better.

5. I used to think there was nothing I couldn't say to you, but I feel like I need you more than you need me.

6. Fuck you. [this could actually apply to numerous people...]

7. I had a huge crush on you freshman year and I still think about you sometimes. I hear that you're not doing well and I wish there was something I could do.

8. I'm sorry, I'm just not interested in you that way. You're a nice guy, but you don't even know me.

9. I'm not as great as you think I am.

10. I still feel the same. I really love you and I'm sorry. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it.

1. Thankyou for everything. I wish I trusted you more you have never let me down.

2. I think you know the real reasons for what is happening. Please don't blame me if I can't be around you anymore.

3. You deserve happiness. If that means me putting on a brave face when I'm near you then it's granted.

4. I need you to be yourself and to understand this.

5. You intrigue me. Thankyou for making me so welcome and helping me feel better about things.

6. I have been told I get my nature from you. If so, I couldn't be prouder of it.

7. I miss you. Especially after seeing the rest of them so happy. I needed you to keep me grounded but luckily there is someone else who can on occasion.

8. You were there for me for 8 years. It's hard to stay in touch but you will always mean much to me and when I see you it's like we were never apart. You simplify things for me.

9. Thankyou for everything but I need to break away or I never will.

10. Your music changed my life. I don't know how this could ever be repayed :)

7. You led me on. You're my best friend, and I can't hate you, but you led me on big time. I wish I didn't feel this way about you.

1. I have to put my foot down and know when to say no to people.

2. Life is too short to be upset or angry over such things.

3. Without laughter life would be dull.

4. I wish we could get together more throughout the year, but of course life sometimes gets in the way of that.

5. Always on the go have to learn to slow down and smell the roses.

6. I am so thankful to have you in my life. You are the greatest gift I ever could have recieved.

7. Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

Back
Top Bottom