Ten Things. Remember This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. I wish you were still here, but I know you are praising the Lord in Heaven...you are an inspiration for me to carry on, even when it's hard for everyone else..i'm going to be strong for you because you were always strong.

2. I wish you would just notice me....you are amazingly beautiful.

3. I want to go to college with you, but I don't know if it will work out, man!

4. I want to stay with you and grieve with you, but I just can't, I have to grieve on my own..

5. Thank you for being there for me at my worst

6. I hope you aren't rude tomorrow.

7. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you for so long...i guess i was just worried and didn't know how to show it.

8. I hope this new boyfriend you have doesn't drive a stake between us...you are one of my closest friends and I don't want to lose you.

9. I pray so much that you will be protected wherever you are sent...

10. Again to the 1st...I miss you so much, words will never express...

1) Sweety - If you really love and care for me tell me! make me feel wanted i still love you but my god its fading!

2) 2 years mate you had 2 years to tell me how you feel you wait untill im in Ireland away from my man then you tell me ARGH!

i dont need 10 i only need 2

It's the first time I post on these boards...

1 - Just talk to me...

2 - I've grown up you know? I can perfectly live on another country for a year on my own.

3 - You're my best friend... I think you know that already :wink:

4 - What happened to us? Why don't we talk anymore like we used to? I don't know who you are anymore and I miss you...

5 - I miss you so much... wherever you are you must know that...

6 - I'm sorry if I made you suffer... I know I did. I'm so sorry...

Can't think of anything else...

1. I'm so glad that we've become such good friends in the last couple of years. You've helped me through some really rough times, and I know you care about me a lot. I'll try to hold up my end of the bargain. I love you.

2. I really love you. I wish we were more comfortable just talking the way we used to be. I don't really know what happened, but I'll try harder.

3. Please just back off and leave me alone. You aren't helping your case by pushing all the time. I don't trust you. You can't expect me to tell you everything just because you think you have some right to know.

4. I wish I could really forgive you, but you've done more damage than I could ever tell you, and I don't think you'd care that much anyway. Someday I'll get over it, but not yet.

5. Sometimes I still think about you and how much fun we had together. I wish we hadn't lost touch with each other. Even if I think you've gotten into some weird stuff, I would have still been your friend.

6. Please get over yourself. Not everyone wants to be you or spends all their time thinking about you and how great your life is. Just grow up. We'll always be friends, but not as close as we once were.

7. Thank you for giving me confidence. I was really starting to doubt myself and you said just the right thing at just the right time. I wish I'd been more relaxed when we were working together.

8. Some days I wish I could beat you over the head. You are one of the worst managers I've ever had the misfortune to work with. If you keep talking to me in that ridiculous condesending manner, I will quit. I mean it.

9. Someday I will show you just how wrong you were. I'm looking forward to it.

10. I wish I knew you better. I'm trying to find out about you on my own, but sometimes I still let other people's opinions of you influence me. I really hate doubting you, and I just want you to know that I don't mean to hurt you. Sometimes I just can't help it. Please help me.

1. you came out of nowhere and brightened my life. i hope we continue to a longterm relationship between us. every day i think of you. and i can actually feel you thinking of me. i love how you spoil me...thank you for being you.

2. i do the best i can with my daughter. i might not be the best christian example but it could be much worse. i cant...and i simply wont follow your advice to the t when it comes to raising my daughter. im not a mini me of you. even if your right down the line at least it was MY decision to do things. no one else's.

3. you seriously need to grow up. what makes you think you can go and insult people for no damned reason? you think its funny? cute? its not. it makes you look like a prick.

4. im tired of proving myself to you. get to know me without criticism or leave me alone. i have friends who love me the way i am. its your loss. not mine.

5. thank you for your apology. it meant alot to me. i know it wasnt easy to hear my news so unexpectedly, but...yeah...you know the rest.

6. you finally came thru with closure. if only you were more open to me about your life in general. i wouldnt have felt so bad about myself thinking i was a complete psycho. but you have your reasons. i respect that. thanks for the email last week. im at peace now.

7. i feel that you hate me and im sorry for that. maybe i really do have issues. being an adult sucks sometimes when you yourself are still young. maybe the age difference killed it. im sorry i couldnt be there for you when you needed me.

8. sometimes i wonder what you look like. i see you posting on here and im so curious but too shy to ask you for your picture. i think you'd tell me no anyways.

9. wont you at least...give some the benefit of the doubt rather than sending your friends straight to hell? the whole "shoot first ask questions later" mentality sucks. it isnt fair and i know you'd want someone to be fair with you when it matters the most. your not perfect. no one is.

10. if i wanna call myself a bitch then im gonna! :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
1. i miss you soo much
2. pick up your god damn phone once in a while
3. you have to tell me this stuff...
4. don't keep your feelings in
5. i'm in love and ive had the same feelings for a year
6. just say it
7. i still want my birthday present
8. i hate you.....i mean it this time i hate you
9. why try..
10. it's only 3 years

i hope i did that right:uhoh:
i got a few more:macdevil:

11. aweh you are a sweetie when you wanna be
12. you drink a lot
13. i wanna marry you..not gonna lie

1. You really don't know what you're talking about concerning my feelings about you. I wish you'd use a bit of logic before reacting negatively.

2. Why don't you try to be a bit more emotionally stable? I know it's a challenge for you, but it's good for you and for those around you.

3. I love you. You're a sweet, wonderful person that I wish I knew even better than I currently do. I feel like I could keep writing about you for an eternity, and I'm not sure if this feeling is merely hormonal, but I really, truly care about you. And it really doesn't even matter to me if you feel the same way. I just really want you to be happy and have a wonderful life.

4. Why don't you give a damn about me once in a while?

5. I love you for having such unconditional care for me despite my own lack of enthusiasm.

6. Have some sympathy, please.

7. Why did you have to go and change for the worse? I loved you the way you were.

8. You're a flake.

9. Thank you so much for being such a great person to talk to. It means a lot to me, really.

10. I'm sorry we couldn't still be friends, but I tried my best.

Last edited:
1. I really can't stand you anymore. I fear that one of these days you're going to push me one time too many and that's going to be it. I'll not be able to hold these feelings inside anymore and I'll tell you what I really think of you and all your freakish worrying and obsessing banter.

2. I want a break. I'm sick of this daily drudge and having to ask for help around our place. You've had a break and a lull of working whereas I've worked my ass off to make ends meet--3 times now in 2 years and I'm exhausted.

3. I will not stay in touch with you when I leave this place of employment. And I don't care either!

4. I've been looking and interviewing for a new job. I'll leave my work tied up to make things easier on you when I leave, but I refuse to let you make me feel like I've stabbed and of you in the back. I'm not part of your family, therefore I have no loyalty to you. You've created this "outsiderness" for me and pushed me aside and added to my jobs so your work load is easier---screw you!

5. You're a sneaky little bitch. You think you've got everyone in our family fooled, but ya dont! HA! so there. If you stay with him, you will ruin your relationship with your parents.

6. You've changed and the church you've started going to is seriously....SERIOUSLY.....a cult. Open your eyes and LOOK at the things you're doing and saying. This is why I've stopped our friendship. You call and badger me about my Christianity---you once believed in everything I do too! Now look at you!

7. You married the wrong girl. No...yes...but what I mean is you asked the wrong girl to marry you. Thats the first mistake you made.

8. I'm proud of you. You've been through hell and back and taken me with you and you've made the changes you've needed to....just push yourself to mature or grow up a little more! Please?!

9. You drive me nuts. Both of you. Either break up and both find someone new or stay together and both of you realize that BOTH of you have issues and BOTH of you need help, it's not just one or the other.

10. I miss being a happy person. I feel like I'm just wallowing in anger and that's not how I used to be.

1. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... ok I'm really sorry that we don't talk anymore and that is mostly my fault, i wish we didn't break up and I even wish that we had never went out with each other at all. At least then we'd still be friends. But I still love you and I hope that someday things don't get awkward everytime we're in the same room and I can talk to you at least as a friend again. Butttttttt if I don't then you're the greatest girl in the world and I hope you have the absolute best possible life anyone can ever possibly have and I'll always love you forever and ever.

That's it:D

I managed to fall in love with you and stay alone - a year of silence and averted glances and another year of solitude doesn't make it any less the case - im not sorry for how I feel, but that I could only deal with that by ignoring you, for that I truly am sorry, and I am here for you now - TBA sometime 2008.

Last edited:
So do you just post something you would like to say to someone?

1. Seriously, 95% of the time you are a fucking arsehole. Do something on your own for once in your life. You can really piss me off. I told you to shut up that day because I was trying to listen to the teacher, just take the advice and shut up, don't be such a tough smart-ass back to me, you deserved it.

2. You don't realise that you were an ass to me a while ago. Do you have any idea how comments such as "can you tell him I'm dead?" hurt?

3. Just talk and interact a bit more sometimes, you know?

4. Why did you get so pissed off that day? I only laughed. Big fucking deal. You wouldn't have laughed if it was me?

5. I should have asked you out about three, four, five, six, seven years ago. Every time I didn't. I'll just wait it out. Could you give me a sign? I want to know if I worked up the balls to do it, what would you say? Would it screw up the friendship we have at the moment?

Ten times I will just say fuck off and die. Seriously, drop dead. Move away. STFU. Actions have spoken louder than words. You even said it yourself, you suck. Go back to her, she deserves you. Lies and dishonesty have no place with me. I have no patience for your games. Yea I changed my number so you couldn't reach me.

man..what a terrible day..i did this about 4 months ago, but i think i need to do this again :)

1) i really need you to move back here. i think about you all the time...and i know i shouldn't. i need to really talk to someone about this, but that wont' happen.

2) i wish we didn't fight so much...i know things are kind of tense with you what with all the tests you have to have done. i am there for you, i just have a hard time being there for you, i'm sorry.

3)i wish we were friends, like way back when, when we were younger. i've thought about calling you lately...even though we haven't talked in years, and have nothing in common anymore. guess its just nostalga? maybe im wrong though.

4) your hard to read. i ask you if you want to do stuff, and hang out. but i think its just an act when you say we should. i guess time will tell though.

5) im sorry for what i said lately...i've made you feel kind of dumb, and have showed you a mild neglect, you are a good friend of mine, im sorry if i have made you think otherwise.

6) i'm scared to lose you. honestly, i know you are almost done school and you will have to go get a real job...i'm just afried to lose you, after we have grown so close this year.

7) I know it sounds stupid since we just started talking and what not, but i trust you alot, and i think we could become really good friends.

8) i wish i was apart of your little group...and it makes me angry knowing that i wish i hung out with you guys, you are for the most part good guys...but its just so immature of me to even think like this.

9) i'm sorry but there is just no pleasing you. i don't want anything to do with you anymore, seriously.

10) ironically you were my number 10 last time to. we have been dating for close to 4 months this time around, and im sorry if i have let you down in anyway. but you know what, your letting me down right now. i know you love me, but you don't show it very well. you ditched me today, and i am quite angry, and i try and talk to you tonight, but your to busy. maybe it is my fault to...i need to get less attached. i don't know if this is going to work when i move away next year. and believe me i want it to, i love you so much. but you don't even make me feel wanted. i literally don't know what to do with you right now. this is so hard, and its me and you. it should never have to be this hard.

1. I know it's not your fault, and probably my fault, but I'm starting to resent you for it...and I'm so so sorry...

2. I know we haven't spoken in a year or anything, but...I've been thinking about you a ton lately.

3. Do you not realize that this isn't going to make it or break it for me?? How can you not understand!

4. The only reason I kept asking stupid questions was because I didn't want to make a stupid mistake in front of you. I'm really not an idiot. You're also gorgeous.

5. I know you can't give it to me, but I feel like I need it so badly and I don't know what to do.

6. I wish I could be with you all the time, and I feel like I'll never be able to fully appreciate all you've done to me. You are so beautiful and I don't understand how you're mine.

7. Thank you so much for putting up with me and helping me through so much, I value your friendship much more than it seems.

8. You are such an idiot, your very presence makes me cringe. Seriously. Fuck off and die please.

9. Don't you realize how fragile I am right now? Try not to be so thickheaded and act your age for once. I hate feeling like I'm dealing with a twelve year old...I really wish I could have your support through this.

10. No, I'm not doing it because I saw it on Sex and the City, or because I'm desperate. (it started a looong time before that episode anyways) Do you honestly think I'm that shallow/impressionable? I love her more than anything! I wish you could see how happy she's made me.

Thank you so much!! I love you more than I could ever say. Without you I'd have nothing and be nothing. You're the best, and I will love you forever!!

I fucking hate you!!! How could you keep doing this to me? You're torturing me with what you say and do to me and you're fucking done!!

You ripped my family apart, and I don't understand why. Nothing is the same, and it never will be again.

I wish you could understand me more. I know you love me, but it seems like you're in another world most of the time.

I thought what we had would last forever. I thought you were the one. Now what? Is it over? I still love you. No other guy will ever compare.

Why can't I believe you? Why am I still so afraid? I know you're trying, and I just need you to be strong for me.

Thanks for remaining neutral. I actually need that.

I miss you all so much!! Sometimes I think I made a mistake by leaving, but I don't know if I could have stayed happy there. You all kept me sane.

I really miss seeing you every day. These every few week things aren't enough. I'm not adjusting to this very well.

I wish you would come back. I know you can, I can tell you're hurting. I wish I could help you.

1. I miss you. I want to tell you but I'm afraid you'd get defensive for some reason. There's nothing to be defensive about. I'm not implying anything or trying to make you feel bad for being away. I just miss you, nothing more nothing less.

1. I love you. I hope you're doing well, and sorry for not being able to talk to you yesterday and today. I'll be able to tomorrow, okay?

2. I hope you feel better by tomorrow. I don't like it when you're sad.

3. Why not act responsible and give us things, maybe, a MONTH in advance before something important comes up about it?

4. We miss you, I hope you're having fun at the Priory. You guys sounded lovely, just as I expected.

5. Mother-effing bastard! I'd be doing better if you, y'know, helped me a little? Or if you didn't always get angry at us? I'm going to blame you if she sends me back to you next year and doesn't give me the credit for this year. Bastard. Oh, and by the way, I'm going to laugh in your face once I get my test back. I know I aced it. Take that, you arse!

6. You're tons of fun, awesome to be around. But why is it that you seem to either not notice me or not want to talk to me? Is it so wrong to want to be friends with you?

7. I don't want to hear about your damn boyfriend anymore! She used to like him, yet she doesn't know and the rest of the school does? I hated him when she used to like him, and I hate it when Tiffany keeps bringing him and Jessica up. Just...God!

8. I feel as if I'm growing farther away from you. And it's not even you, it's the lot of you guys. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it. But I hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow. :]

9. Why is it you love to wave around your expensive gifts and things in front of me when I can barely afford a book I want to buy for my research? My family is a bit on the poor side, and whenever you or her start talking about why I don't have so much money on hand, it pisses me off. Well, I'm sorry my family has a hard time getting money since my mom is the only one supporting us while my dead beat brother hogs all his money for games. Maybe I could just borrow a couple hundred or thousand dollars from you to help my mom pay my tuition? No? I thought so. So PLEASE. Stop it.

10. Would you stop making fun of him? He is not a, as you called him, "fat ass whale." How the hell do you have the audacity to call him that when I know damn well he's most likely lighter than you? Making fun of him isn't helping the fact that you're "supposedly" over him. Pfft, yeah right, by a long shot.

1. I realize now that I never knew U.

2. Tell me, was it ALL a lie?

3. I want U 2 know that time has taught me that I was far from the perfect husband, and I hope U've 4given me 4 all the f**ked up things I did.

4. Why did U feel the need 2 lie, and do it so often 2 me?

5. If it was so good, why did we only last a moment?

6. How do I start again? A big part of me doesn't want 2 anymore.

7. It's funny, when both my heart and my gut r talking 2 me, the heart leads me in2 what pleases the temporary moment, but my gut ultimately ends up being right. My gut told me U'd be an incredible ride, but it would be sooner than either of us could possibly have predicted, and U would leave me with a bittersweet taste in my mouth. I'm both glad I did it 4 while it lasted and pissed off at myself 4 not having listened 2 my gut and saved myself the pain, money, time and the love. That's right, the love.

8. U r the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. No matter how many years God blesses me with 2 c U grow, I will never b able 2 show or tell U just how much I love U and how much U've changed me. I love U more than anything in this world and always will.

9. When/If I grow up, I want 2 b just like U.

10. U're my hero.

1) (Just have one...the same one as usual.)

I don't know what your problem is but seriously, figure it out. We are together, and I love it. but you know what you did today would piss me off, it just shows how you value everything above me. Whatever though, I know in the morning this will all go back to normal again. Maybe thats not the right thing though, maybe we should be thinking of other options. I hate to say it, but if you keep acting like a total bitch thats it, I can't stand it anymore. I love you so much, but you only treat me as well as I treat you when its convienient to you, thats not right.

(Ah. I actually feel a little better now.)

AngelofHarlem01 said:
1. I miss you. I want to tell you but I'm afraid you'd get defensive for some reason. There's nothing to be defensive about. I'm not implying anything or trying to make you feel bad for being away. I just miss you, nothing more nothing less.

2. ARHG!! :banghead: lol.

3. Toothpaste goes in the sink; not on the counters, towels or floor. If you miss, clean it up lol.

4. I can't go two weeks without hearing from you. I realize that maybe you don't feel the same way because I'm usually around whenever you have time to talk, so maybe you don't know what it's like to miss me I don't know, but it's tough. I worry and stress about you. It used to be a lot worse. I used to check the obituaries in your newspaper to make sure you weren't in there. I still read some of the horrific car crash stories and articles praying that it's not you. I need some ease of mind. Hearing from you once or twice during the week would help so much.

5. Please go get a checkup. It's dumb that you have health insurance and you're not putting it to use. It's better to know if something's wrong than letting it get worse.

Five now aye, :rolleyes:

Oh was I ever in the mood for this thread today, I thought of it randomly how there were so many things I wanted to say to people but couldn't say, but needed the release.

1) I don't like what we have become, maybe its the fact we both don't live at school this year and our commuting but it seems we never bother to make an effort on both our parts. Secretly I wanted to be roommates with you next year, or after the strike but you dont' even know if you want to go to York anymore after this hole strike thing. I understand your reasoning but I don't understand why you want to take off to New York so badly. Its not like Toronto is a bad place to be, plenty of resources here.

2) You want to move away and abandon your life that you built up here, well I understand it. I'm never there anymore, and when I am there half the time I'm bothering you to crash on your couch, I know you don't mind it but I really don't want to see you go. Already you live out west most of the year and I don't see you, and I know this year is different. but next year I will be back, its just a question if you will be...

3) I don't understand you at times. I question why we are friends, it seems like all you care about is looking trendy and being retro, you have helped me out alot in the past though but you really annoy me lately. I feel bad for you though, and thats half the reason I hang out with you, because i pity you.

4) I'm really glad we started to hang out again, I didn't think it would ever happen for the longest time. We were best friends from 2 years old till 14, but high school changed us both and we didn't really have the same group of friends. I'm glad because when we hang out its not just two old friends reliving old memories, we still have plenty of good times and I'm really glad it worked out this way.

5) You and me are so odd. We met once 4 years ago, and we seem to be good friends even though we hang out on such an irregular basis I don't understand how we can even be considered friends. Even though certain people don't like it, I'm glad we are friends.

6) You are actually completely messed up, I thought I liked you, and we were having a good time for a few weeks but only now do I know the bullet I dodged with you. You have crazy issues, you try to convince yourself that being a boarderline alcholic will cover up your problems, but they are still right there in the morning.

7) Whenever we talk about hanging out, and it falls through you make a big deal about it. I feel terrible but I really don't care, I have no interest in hanging out with you, I just want to use you and thats it, but I have a feeling your looking for the same thing.

8) You are right for moving away but it makes me sad to see you go, even if it is only like an hour but with my life I don't ever have a complete weekend off to go see you. Granted I don't think it would matter, I don't make the effort for you if other people call and want to go out i'm there, but im never there for you. and i want to fix that before I go.

9) Last saturday was a great night, running into you at the bar brought back all those old feelings and I tihnk you felt it to. I'm excited to see you this week but my stomach is in knots over this situation, but not you.

10) I really am sorry for everything I have done, and everything im going to do. you think im just here because I have no one else and nothing better to do, you always give me hints that I should just ask you out but I can't get back with you, your jelous, possesive, and my friends just plain don't like you. When we are alone Im content with being with you, but you are completly in love with me, and I know I don't feel the same, I'm not attracted to you, its an emotional thing of having you here thats it though. Your leaving for school in 6ish months anyway, a much different area then me, you say you will want to date me then (If we do get back together) but truthfully, I don't think I will care enough to come down to your school, or make the effort. It breaks my heart how I treat you, but I don't know what to do.

Never saw this thread but seems like a good thing to bring up near the end of the year, you know, so we can start fresh.

1) I wish you had more friends - especially ones that I liked.

2) I wish there were more interests we shared. But I think spending money on cars is a waste and I'd rather slit my wrists than watch baseball.

3) I think less of you because of your behavior.

4) You are beautiful and adorable and infuriating. Thanks for being around and I'll miss you when you're gone.

5) I wish I could give you every opportunity in the world. I am so afraid of falling short of your expectations.

6) I'm sorry I kissed that boy on my front porch lo those many many many years ago.

7) I will never forgive myself for...well... you know.

8) I will never quite forgive you for... well... you know.

9) I will never quite forgive you for... well... you know.

10) I will never quite forgive you for... well... you know.

*phew *

1. You have no idea how much our relationship changed me. I wish you'd talk to me though. We broke up on terrible terms.. I miss you. I want you back in my life. Not as a boyfriend, but as a friend. I hope you know how much I care about your well-being.
2. You gotta grow the fuck up and deal with shit. Quite being a baby, whining about shit when you have so many supportive people in your life. You're not depressed. We all know you want attention. You're beautiful and you abuse that gift. I don't even know if I can call you a friend after all the stunts you've pulled.
3. You're a slut and you know it. There's a reason why everyone on campus called you the girl to drink with-- you sleep around way to fucking much.
4. I don't think I can live without you. You were there for me after everything. You called me everyday when I was in the hospital. You told me you love me and that you wouldn't leave my side because friendship is beyond love. I hope you know how much I cherish our friendship.
5. You're so damn narcissistic. I know you enjoy it. You're cynical and try too hard to be an intellectual guy. You think you're better than everyone when you aren't. Don't criticize others when you can't accept criticism about yourself.
6. I'm so lucky to have a brother like you. I love you so much, mi hermano. You're beyond a brother-- you're a friend. I thank God everyday. Just thought I'd let you know.
7. I wish I were closer to you.
8. Why won't you try? You're too smart to quit so early on. If you don't use your brain, you'll lose it. Slowly.
9. I need to be a bit more lady-like.

10. (for all of you) Thanks for listening and being kind individuals in this forum. :)

1. I still like you, after all these years, and I don't know why and it shits me to tears.
2. You're incredible and deserve someone who will treat you like you are.
3. I want to rail you.
4. I wish you'd stop talking about me behind my back.
5. I miss you.
6. You could be so much more if you were less lazy.

1) I don't know what crawled up your ass, but knock it off! Stop being such a dick! In a week, we'll be miles apart, most likely never see each other again. We got along fine up until this point, so what's the problem? I would like to say good-bye to you, and good luck, but you probably won't even look at me in the eye.

2) You hurt me. You are a nasty, mean, son of a bitch. Really! And to think I thought the world of you! I'm glad I've long since gotten over you. I just hope one day I will be able to pray for you to get over yourself and your insecurities, and go back to your good self.

3) It was a lie. Whatever was said or happened, I'll bet you it was a total lie. I mean, was he even trustworthy to begin with? Of course not! I don't know why you acted like such a coward, immature bitch as a result. But next time, find out the facts first before you set out to hurt people.

4) I wanted to be friends with you, but I couldn't trust you. You were part of that clique, and none of them were trustworthy. You are who you hang out with. Its too bad because we could've gotten along very well.

5) I wish I'd gotten to know you more, but I was/am too shy. Now we'll be miles apart. Good luck to you, and I wish you all the best, honestly!

I think that's about it. That felt good.

Now this looks like an interesting thread!

1. You will never know what you missed!

2. I'm over it. Do what you want.

3. I don't think you know how much you hurt me!

4. You helped me more than you know!

Wow, this thread looks awesome! :love:

1. We used to be so close however many years ago...We don't have to be friends again, or even talk that much, I just wish you would say hi to me.

2. You're such a good friend. You're there for me when no one else is. I know how you feel about me, but I'm just not ready to put our friendship to risk..I want you to know that maybe, one day, I'll be willing to love you more than a friend does.

3. I love you more than anyone else. If you ever left me, I don't know what I would do!

4. I know how much you try to be a great friend. But you're funny and kind one day, then the next you treat me like crap. Just choose one side. I'm nearly done with you.

5. Thank you for showing me that a friend can be trustworthy. Thank you for showing me how fun someone can possibly have. Thank you for showing me the light side of humanity.

6. You're awesome, and I love hanging out with you. You've never done anything to upset me personally, but I hate when you lose your temper at others. I worry about you. You don't have to be angry all the time.

7. Don't take it too personally. He's turned down others as well. If it doesn't work out, you can always talk to me.

8. I want you to speak up for once, and tell everyone how you're really feeling. Stop making us guess what you're thinking and just tell us.

9. I wish you didn't still like him. I understand how you feel, but why linger on someone who doesn't care for you anymore? I don't want you to get hurt again.

10. You don't need to be their servant or their source of money. Stand up to them if you don't want to do it. No one can tell you what to do.

Back
Top Bottom