"Swannies, how I love you, how I love you..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I should do another post Ang, but it was SOOOOO good to see Qld beat NSW in the Origin last week
smile.gif
!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

hmmmm two crows premierships have been great but we cant live off em forever...cmon adelaide!!! kill, kill, kill!!!

the swannies have nuthin on the crows...their success has been as fabricated as ray martin's hair or the sydney kings franchise
biggrin.gif

theres only one tony lockett and his name isnt jason ball
biggrin.gif

I have only one thing to say...

GO YOU HAWKS!!!!

God this is sweet... 7 rounds undefeated! Thankyou!!
West Coast can keep Ken Judge...
biggrin.gif

I only wish I was still in Melbourne to see it! Maybe I was a jinx...
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Alisaura (edited 05-14-2001).]

Blah to all of your except babyG who understands.

Bono_man, it was a great victory, but honey, it aint 1989. Isn't that the last time you won? hahah. 2 games to go babeeee!!!!

And Manda babe, you call us crazy, but who here is stoopid enough to DRIVE around Moore Park on a game day? hmm???
tongue.gif

Mebee I should check out this hockey business like the BabyG and The Wombat. I am obviously in the wrong sport.

Bretie, I have nothing to say to you, you day tripper
tongue.gif

BTW, it was the stoopid Hawks that kicked us off our 3rd place spot. Blah to you as well Al, hehehe
wink.gif

yes Ang! you should be a hockey fan!

you can't get NHL Center Ice? I wouldn't know, I don't have it either but I think they show all the games

best sport in the world
smile.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:

Bono_man, it was a great victory, but honey, it aint 1989. Isn't that the last time you won? hahah. 2 games to go babeeee!!!!

The mighty maroons stormed to victory a few years back didnt they? And who can forget the 'classic' series in '95 where Qld had a clean sweep under the Super League threat.

This series is Queensland's!!!!

Thankyou brettig, you took the words right off my fingers...
biggrin.gif

(plus I'd forgotten the Swans' fondness for spoons at the time!)

(Ooh, happy 700th post to me! How the time does fly...)

[This message has been edited by Alisaura (edited 05-16-2001).]

tongue.gif

Actually Bertie, I was referring to the great start we had to the season, when we lost our good spot with the Hawks winning that gamne that got us moved down. Its been almost a suicide leap down the ladder ever since. But its not about ladders, its about something else. I dunno what just yet, but...Oh leave me alone!

*goes away to cry*

So BabyG, tell me about this hockey?

Gosh Im fickle...
biggrin.gif

fickle..that's the way all sports fans are! don't feel guilty...

and anyway, switching sports isn't betraying your team
biggrin.gif

I have decided I will be a Flyers fan again next year (although I'm not sure why) but as soon as the Flyers are out, my Mac Phisto side comes out and I'm a Devils fan

Ang, hang in there! you know you have the power to be loyal! and yes, for us it is life or death
biggrin.gif

Fickle?
I was following the Hawks before I knew a damn thing about footy... I started following them before I knew where they were on the ladder! (The fact that they were right at the top and winning premierships at the time was entirely coincidental.)
Finally, 13 years later, they're winning again!

(8 rounds and counting, in case you'd forgotten)... *feels justified in gloating a bit*

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom