Surgery sucks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onebloodonelife

Blue Crack Addict
I had to have some surgery done yesterday to remove three ovarian cysts...it was all done laproscopically, so it ended up not being too bad. I'm all sore though, and my bellybutton hurts :( One good thing is that I got hydrocodone :drool: and I do like that so far :lol:

onebloodonelife said:
I had to have some surgery done yesterday to remove three ovarian cysts...it was all done laproscopically, so it ended up not being too bad. I'm all sore though, and my bellybutton hurts :( One good thing is that I got hydrocodone :drool: and I do like that so far :lol:

I hope everything goes well and that you feel better. Surgery is always scary stuff. :hug:

Thanks everyone! :hug: I'm feeling better today already...bellybutton still hurts :down: but the rest of me feels less sore :)

Glad to hear that the surgery went alright :) Sorry to hear about the pain in the bellybutton though... Hope you'll recover fully soon :hug:

Wow, a friend of mine has an ovarian cyst but they havent decided if she needs surgery yet. Was it just a one day thing or did you have to stay in the hospital for a while?

Sicy-it was a one day thing, I went in at 10am, and was home at around 7:30 that night. I ended up having them removed because I've had them for quite some time, and one was more than 2 inches across.

Thanks again everyone! :hug:

onebloodonelife said:
Sicy-it was a one day thing, I went in at 10am, and was home at around 7:30 that night. I ended up having them removed because I've had them for quite some time, and one was more than 2 inches across.

Thanks again everyone! :hug:

My mom had those six years ago. And one of them burst which made her really sick. Good thing you got them removed! :up: Get well soon! :hug:

Hope you are feeling better.
Stay off that pain med!! It is highly addicting-reaallly not fun, even tho it may make you feel good. I know someone addicted to it and it really really sucks.

I'm pretty much 100% again, just waiting for the bellybutton incision to completely heal up. I didn't take any pain meds past Saturday night, so no chance of getting addicted for me :)

I just found out I'll have to have my gall bladder out, it's functioning at 0% I've never had any type of surgery , it is laprascopic but anything involving hospitals and anesthesia freaks me out. Has anyone had this procedure before?

Back
Top Bottom