Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if the middle one is about to scream of pleasure because the other two are snuggling up on it or it screams because they're getting way too affectionate and is like "stooooooop! right now!!!":hmm::D
but so damn cute anyway!! :cute:

I reckon he's the youngest of the brothers, and he screams MOOOOOOM THEYRE BULLYING MEEEEEEEEE :scream:

:cute: They're just so playful and cute and affectionate!

i'm put together beautifully
big wet bottle in my fist
big wet rose in my teeth
i'm a perfect piece of ass
like every Californian
so tall i take over the streets
with high beams shining on my back
a wingspan unbelievable
i'm a festival
i'm a parade

:heart:

I :heart: clarity. Sometimes, just the smallest thing can say so much, either good or bad. Knowing is so much better than being confused!:D

I reckon he's the youngest of the brothers, and he screams MOOOOOOM THEYRE BULLYING MEEEEEEEEE :scream:

omg - i just totally heard that in a very cartoonish voice in my head... :lol:

I :heart: clarity. Sometimes, just the smallest thing can say so much, either good or bad. Knowing is so much better than being confused!:D

agree!!! :)

hmm... i might sort of repeat what i said yesterday :D he was watching our project done so far with a big bunch of bosses and his buddies today in the next room and i happened to go past them twice and i must mention that our eyes totally met on both times :shifty:

ah, and i still love that his buddie still keeps me saying "ciao", and i happened to find out that we share a pretty similar musical taste with this guy :D

Jay-Z has a song called Moment of Clarity. it's pretty good; not the best on The Black Album though. you should all definitely check out Jay-Z, is the point i'm making.

I'm busy--I have to floss the cats' teeth . . . .

:giggle:

I love that even though my brain keeps trying to distract me(yeah, I shouldn't be on here but I caved in) I still managed to study for my exam tonight. I read all the chapters and studied a practice exam, plus made notes and put the formulas in my graph calculator(hey, they allow the calculators, they should know you can write stuff in it!). So I actually have a decent chance at getting a decent grade tonight.

Oh and I'm gonna have pizza later. :drool: Fuckin' love pizza!

Oh and this. :D
I know there's probably plenty of people feeling like that now. :wink:

6efaeedd-0240-4ca4-8d0a-1c9e67a13b76.jpg

I :heart: helping my son study for tests. I make it like a game show, and we both giggle quite a bit. :love:

I was playing Buzz on PS2 the other night, and one of the music questions played EBTTRT and the question and four answers were slowly revealed one letter at a time. It got up to "who performed with" and the third answer read so far "Salm". I answered it right then, got it correct and then said the question and answer before they were revealed.

I love nerd U2 moments.

i loved the morning in the kitchen today with the cute guy and his buddie after a long time! a bit goofying around.. though i really didn't get much attention from him :sad: i mostly interacted with the buddy. He offered me breakfast :D leftover salad from his daughter's b-day who turned 1 year old!! and he invited me for a cake in their room, actually. hah, but since i'm stuffed already, don't know.. and i don't mostly eat cake anymore unless... well, maybe later, if they have some left :lol:
EDIT: the buddie made me eat the salad twice!!! for lunch as well!! i met them at lunch time too!

and i loved not saying "no" to myself... i actually told myself "get this done NOW!" and i did! a small thing for a start, but a beginning anyway:up: no excuses!

I was playing Buzz on PS2 the other night, and one of the music questions played EBTTRT and the question and four answers were slowly revealed one letter at a time. It got up to "who performed with" and the third answer read so far "Salm". I answered it right then, got it correct and then said the question and answer before they were revealed.

I love nerd U2 moments.

:cute: Nerd.

i love mixing up your own beauty products instead of buying them! much more fun and no unknown chemicals or stuff!

and i love cooking :) since i got a bit carried away on making yumminess and ended up making a little too much of it, i think i might offer them over coffee snack for some guys tomarrow :D

I love that I don't have a significant other. There isn't enough of anything in this world to make putting up with all the attendant shit worth my while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom