Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: that for New Year's Eve we are just staying home and ordering in. The weather can do what it wants!!!:wink:

i loved a visit and walk in the graveyard at the New Year's Eve - so much untouched snow! it felt very light in the dark evening! it was just very gorgeous and very peaceful and quiet! :)

i love that my uncle is back for a little while! (he lives abroad at the moment, for most of the year)

i quite love my cousin, who turns 6 soon :) about the only kid in the world i like (kids are adorable, but i just don't have any experience with them... being the only kid myself and i really don't know anyone with kids, therefore i'm quite awkward with them!)

:D Bingo!

So did you wish the boy from work a happy new year yet? :shifty:

yay for prettyboy action!!!:) i think he now might have redempted himself from not answering to your Christmas-message, partially at least :) his back in the game...

nah, cause i don't officially know his phone number... but i'll hopefully see him on Monday at work! i wouldn't mind giving him a hug if i should get a good moment! wishing him a Happy New Year is definititely a good excuse to fall all over his neck :lol: his b-day is still way too far along as is mine to do that :lol:

i love walking over to the park across the street with ian to watch the fireworks. :love:

then playing on the swings like a little kid :reject:

Fireworks are the best! I love playing on the swings too! :up:

I love extra long vacations to gorgeously sunny locations. I love hanging out with my family. I love being so relaxed and sitting in front of the fire reading a fabulous book. I love quiet mornings, having a cup of coffee and watching the water and the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom