Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty fucked up night, had a date with a really nice boy.

Trouble is I dont like nice boys (apparently). I feel a massive whore, but Ive just spoken to someone I really like, and he likes me back. :shifty:

Now I have to tell date-guy I like him as a friend (something I find that happens all too often with my dates). I'm an arsehole. :lol:

My mum being all fan girly excited about being at 'Symphonicity' on the steps of the opera house tonight :cute:

The Opera House..pure perfection!:drool:

I love that it is Friday, and instead of a crazy weekend like we usually have, we don't have anything planned until Sunday!:heart: Sometimes life gets crazy, and it is nice to just relax!

love theatre! especially when you haven't visited for a while!

i love when the day starts with the most awesome news about an issue you truly care about, so it really feels like Christmas morning. I just glowed and did happy dances all day long! I really needed that after those few sucky days!

and I love when things have finally started to really move forward! I finally got myself a supervisor for research!!! seems like a pretty awesome guy! will see more when the real work starts :D

seeing my first real crush and love-from-first-sight! there was never anything between us, he was 10 years older than me and a lot of Europe and different nationalities divided us! i suddenly remembered being 13 again and feeling all those feelings for many long years til i was probably 17. I think all my love went there, I have never again felt anything even likely similar like that to anyone else - no such passion and no such agony! sometimes i doubt if i ever even will..
good times that i'll never forget... :cute:

when one event brings together all the people! you never know them personally, but you always recognize them cause they're always there! you watch them getting older and growing up :)

That my exam went well. Now eating the cake I got from my boss last night cause I helped a lot during the week with the startup of our renovated store. :D

I love it when someone brightens your day without even trying. I absolutely adore having people in my life that are just pure joy!:love:

An incredible ending to a wild season.

09000d5d81e2dfe0_gallery_600.jpg

i love that the sun is higher up already! it's been shining so beautifully all day long and warming my back :) it's good, since i felt so cold before sitting behind computer and doing work (and outside it's -10C today)!

I :heart: the kids I work with. There is one autistic boy that has really progressed in his social interactions since I started in October. He makes every day a good one! Seeing his progress is extremely rewarding.

I :heart: the kids I work with. There is one autistic boy that has really progressed in his social interactions since I started in October. He makes every day a good one! Seeing his progress is extremely rewarding.

:up:

The Clash. Awesome!

x infinity :heart:

When my students acknowledge the time and effort I put into my job and are grateful.

:loveshower: yayness :)

surviving the last two weeks . . . it's been a learning curve of the perpendicular variety and I whilst I still haven't quite wrestled the octopus to the ground, I'm closer than I was 2 weeks ago :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom