stuck in a moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
in the 21 centery we have more then just cristan and cathloc and i think people shoud be more open to more religan, its the 21 centary stop thinking like the 20th. im 14 and this how i think i practice tie-chi and all that and i have a free mind so im ur face im more relaxed then u

:huh: WTF?

Maybe you can explain? At least in plain english. I know you are young but you can be a little more articulate in your discussion.

well i have i bigger mind then most 14 year olds and well all my friends r upsested with the darn pop stares (i call them pop tarts) i have a broder mind and well i think i ow that to u2 and i think that people today should stop saying this is bad and that is and lisen to a little john lennon:wink:

OK, honestly, I TRIED to make sense of that last post....but my mind just blanked. I want those 30 seconds of my life back!:|

Look, this is FYM and since you're new we can cut you some slack, but you might as well find out sooner rather than later that forum is for serious, intelligent discussion of something controversial, like a current event or op-ed, not just random personal statements that don't make sense.

You should start your journal. You get one free with this site. Then you can post whatever you want. Lots of people like to read the journals and will post replies there too.

Eh? Is this one of the regulars having a laugh with us to liven up the place?:ohmy:

If not, then welcome aboard... if you do want to keep posting here, this might help you keep the peace! http://www.spellcheck.net/ It's a free online spellchecker - all you have to do is copy and paste what you want to post, and it will sort out any errors for you. I hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
This doesn't really fit in FYM, so for lack of a better place to put it, I'm moving it to Zoo Confessionals.

Errm I'm a 15 year old Christian girl, and I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out what you were trying to say. :huh:

You were saying that there is more than Catholic and Christian religions in the world. Yes, that's true. I don't understand why you think that people aren't being open to religion. There's a difference between being open to religion and just deciding to be Christian. I'm open to other religions by respecting them and listening to other people when they share their beliefs. That doesn't necessarily mean that I have to believe in the same things that they do.

If that's not what you were getting at, I apologize, but like I said and a lot of other people have said, I had a lot of trouble trying to understand what you were trying to convey to us.

:laugh: I am starting to like your threads love_u2_adam. Keep them coming :up:

Back
Top Bottom