stuck in a moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
in the 21 centery we have more then just cristan and cathloc and i think people shoud be more open to more religan, its the 21 centary stop thinking like the 20th. im 14 and this how i think i practice tie-chi and all that and i have a free mind so im ur face im more relaxed then u

Oh yeah? :eyebrow: I'm 18 and practice *myserious martial art with initials WC* so I can kick your ass! :angry:

But I don't want to!

Because I agree with YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

***dun dun dun....***

sallycinnamon78 said:
Eh? Is this one of the regulars having a laugh with us to liven up the place?:ohmy:

If not, then welcome aboard... if you do want to keep posting here, this might help you keep the peace! http://www.spellcheck.net/ It's a free online spellchecker - all you have to do is copy and paste what you want to post, and it will sort out any errors for you. I hope this helps. :)

(that's a good link. I had wanted to find something like that to use when I write a lot and don't want to sc it. Thanks for sharing)

For Honor said:

(that's a good link. I had wanted to find something like that to use when I write a lot and don't want to sc it. Thanks for sharing)

you're welcome! :)

This is the most bizarre thread I have seen so far.

Sicy said:
^ I guess you havent been to EYKIW lately.
Correct. Been away for ages, so am slowly easing myself back into this place of terror! :wink:

U2democrat said:
I think the icon for this thread :huh: pretty much sums it up.
I'm inclined to agree with you.

please, please, PLEASE don't consider this person a reflection of the canadian education system. i think we have many canadian posters here (bear, anitram, et al.) who represent themselves very intelligently. :sexywink:

but can i just say how annoying it is that i can't find a full-time teaching position, when CLEARLY there are students out there that need help?? unreal.

unless, of course, love_u2_adam is an alter. :|

wat.jpg

girlhappy said:
What is this?:hmm: :yikes:

Good question. Remains unanswered.

U2Girl1978 said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

it was entertaining but got annoying quickly. I'm therefore off to find a thread with some sense and thought involved. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:

Good question. Remains unanswered.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

it was entertaining but got annoying quickly. I'm therefore off to find a thread with some sense and thought involved. Wish me luck!

Good luck, :up:

Back
Top Bottom