Spiders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
GIVE ME THE CREEEPS!!!!!!!

just had this massive huntsman in my room it was like the size of my hand (ok maybe a little exaduration) but it was massive!

edit: i cant spell spiders :)

tiny dancer said:
They are my BIGGEST phobia. :yikes:
Mine too. I can't kill them though either. I've devised a little trap that consists of a clear plastic container and a piece of cardboard. I get them in the container, put the cardboard underneath, and cart them outside and shoo them away. ...Yeah... I'm weird. :rolleyes:

ever since i saw Return of the King my fear of spiders have been renewed.

huntsmans are evil.
there is no other way to look at it.

harmless my arse.

they're planning to take over the world you know.

they scare me so much i could cry.
:(

maro_chik said:

Mine too. I can't kill them though either. I've devised a little trap that consists of a clear plastic container and a piece of cardboard. I get them in the container, put the cardboard underneath, and cart them outside and shoo them away. ...Yeah... I'm weird. :rolleyes:

We do that

Get the lid of like a deodorant or something then put card underneath

My dad also has the spider ambulance and when he hears there is a spider on the loose he charges up the hall crying "Nee naw" and behind him he runs along with the Dyson

My Dad is cruel :| I release them again but right at the back of the garden. We have big spiders here because we live on the mountain with all the fields beside us. :crack:

spider.gif

When I was a kid my Uncle had a great idea which was to name any spiders in your house,room or college therefore when you see that spider you would say "Hi, Bono (why not?)" and then the spider doesn't seem as scary or horrible.

Worked for me.

Just think, if you had 4 spiders in your room you could have the whole of U2 in there!

"Hi, lads.How y'doin'?"

originally posted by icelle
ever since i saw Return of the King my fear of spiders have been renewed.

Same with me.
My worst fear is to see a tarantula right in front of me.
Spiders hang out in my basement. Big ones! Like the size of a half-dollar coin, or bigger. :yikes: :help:

I try to just ignore them whenever I can, because even though they scare me, they have a right to live... :huh: Unless they are giant and might climb on me, I try to leave them alone.

But my pug dog is horribly allergic to all bug bites--and if he sees a spider, he will go "play" with it and break out in hives. So if they are anywhere Quincy might find them, I have to kill them. I use the vaccum cleaner so that I don't have to touch them. :|

Last edited:
Nice pic crusader, want to know what I thought when I saw it? :grumpy:
Mum was saying there is a NZ bird spider in the south penrith pet shop. I am thinking of giving it a can of Baygon for Christmas. The stupidest thing is it is for sale for $90. What the hell would you feed something like that? And I swear, if anyone posts any pics of one, I'll close this thread and ban their arses :mad:

:wink:
:angry:

bono_man2002 said:
GIVE ME THE CREEEPS!!!!!!!

just had this massive huntsman in my room it was like the size of my hand (ok maybe a little exaduration) but it was massive!

edit: i cant spell spiders :)

Spiders are our friends.

Back
Top Bottom