Sometimes I think I take myself too seriously.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you, that me and Beav are 2 entirely different people. I happen to know Beav.....but we are 2 different people in 2 different locations.

Sicy, why does it creep you out?

IWasBored said:
doesn't sicy have superpowers that let her hack into people's computers through their IP addresses? or are those abilities restricted to this site's supreme dictator? whoops, i mean elvis.

I'm right here actually, you dont have to talk about me in the 3rd power or whatever.

I'm not sure I understand your 'joke'.

i wasn't sure if you were actually here. those pesky time zones confuse me.

what joke?

Numb1075 said:
I can assure you, that me and Beav are 2 entirely different people. I happen to know Beav.....but we are 2 different people in 2 different locations.

Sicy, why does it creep you out?

Ok so then you're friends? Because you both have the exact same IP address, exact same internet service provider and are both posting from the same location in New York. Not that I really give a crap, I just thought it was weird.

IWasBored said:
wow, that's totally not what i thought you were refering to.

Ok then, calling Elvis a dictator?

I'm not sure I understand the reason for that post out of nowhere, seems kind of personal attack-ish to me.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. :shrug:

I have the ability to match users to IPs and locations.

thank you for participating in this experiment, i believe i've collected all the data that i need.

Great so have I.. that's another negative notch in your membership here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom