Sometimes I forget what year it is.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I do. Frequently.

I'll think that it's only 2000, or sometimes I'll go back a little farther.

I never know what day of the week it is. My students finally made me write the day of the week on the board every morning. They got tired of me asking "Is today Wednesday?" all the time. Now I just have to look on the board. :rolleyes:

I also sometimes forget what month it is. I'll be thinking "Wow. This has been a long weekend. When does school start again? Oh yeah; it's July."

The thing is, I'm really not old enough for this yet. :eeklaugh:

martha said:
I do. Frequently.

I never know what day of the week it is. My students finally made me write the day of the week on the board every morning. They got tired of me asking "Is today Wednesday?" all the time. Now I just have to look on the board. :rolleyes:
B]

I completely relate to this. I usually assign a student the job of putting it up for me since I always get it wrong.

I have the year problem too. I think I'm in denial that it's 2003. It's like the years need to be longer, because I need a longer time to get used to it. And here at work, we're already talking about books to be published in 2005. It's really freaking me out!

i constantly think it's 2000. i was looking for an album that came out in 1997, (this was just a couple months ago) and i kept saying it only came out three years ago.

it's august? shit, when did that happen? nah...i knew that...but i didn't change my calendar until a couple days ago...

the ONLY time i ever know what day it is, is on tuesdays when an album comes out. other than that i *might* know what day of the week it is, but never the number.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i forget what month it is. i was talking to my manager and said "this may has been so busy for me, i can't wait for june to get here." she looked at me with a blank stare on her face. lol i then realized it is actually AUGUST. duh! :reject:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:

ask Mr. BAW how many times I've had to ask him "uh..how old am I again?" :eek:

i usually forget when my birthday is

well, I forget my age all the time but forgetting my birthday is one thing I don't have to worry about...its September 11th :|

I thought it was Friday today and thought I was going out to some new club in town and I got really excited until my Mum told me it was Tuesday

I even texted my friend about it and making plans :\

Back
Top Bottom