Sometimes I find it hard to feel happy for people,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava Adore

The Fly
...because I am so damn jealous. I am not a horrible person who points fingers at people and judges them for what they have, and what I don't. Not in the least. I just get jealous sometimes. Jealous of experiences and adventures, not possessions. Thing is I am not a lazy ass either. I have no regrets and have done alot myself, but I still can't help these feelings sometimes.
Feelings of jealousy coupled with feelings of being left out. Everything seems to be going so well for everyone around me, except for me. I know these people deserve these things, and my time will come, but I still feel jealousy towards them and I hate it.
Keeps me from feeling happy for them.

------------------
...there's so much doubt in every heart,
for all our faults we carry on

One of my worst traits is that I have a tendency to be jealous...which makes it hard to hang around here sometimes with all of these stories of people meeting U2...damn, I get jealous!!

But I try to put myself in their shoes...if something like that happened, I'd want to share it and have people happy for me. You've gotta be happy deep down when good things happen to those you care about...a twinge of jealousy is normal...just don't let it get out of control.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Me too!
And as Bonochick said, it's hard to be around here reading all stories that has happened to people here. But I try to stay away from it most of the time just because I know I'm feeling bad about it. What scares me even more is that I have nothing to be really jealous about, specially not when it comes to U2, I'm more blessed with meetings and recognition then most so.... This jealousy is something I'm not very proud of about myself.

Back
Top Bottom