something illegal..but legal in holland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
i smoked weed for the very first time last sunday. needless to say, it wasn't that bad, BUUUUUTTT i didn't get high.

well... that wasn't the first time i was offered weed.

what made me try it, was the atmosphere. people weren't obnoxious about it, you know? and they told me that it was a smooth smoke, cos there was no junk in it.

Generally, the first time you smoke weed you do not get high.

Most times after that, you will. I enjoy it every one in awhile. :lol:

Yeah.
First time u usually dont.
Its been a long long while for me.
I didnt know I was consorting w a bunch of little dope-smokers here:ohmy:
Damn kids:tongue:

DB9:cool:

yeah the first few times were not very eventful for me....im glad i've stuck at it;)

I think my first time I wasnt sure whether or not I was high.. its kinda weird.

Try it again... this time smoke out of a bong if you didnt the first time. You'll definatly know you're high.

Plus you'll want to eat everything in site.

Sicy said:

I think my first time I wasnt sure whether or not I was high.. its kinda weird.

Try it again... this time smoke out of a bong if you didnt the first time. You'll definatly know you're high.

Plus you'll want to eat everything in site.

i've smoked tobacco out of a sheesha (water bong from the middle east), and i've gotten lightheaded off that!

I didn?t know you were smoking Sicy... girl, why do you live so far away? *sigh*

Once I drank too much AND smoked...I thought there were people laughing in the back seat where there wasn't anybody at all!

Seriously, I don't really enjoy it that much...I get a clostophobic feeeling just thinking about it.

Fun at the time though...;)

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I didn?t know you were smoking Sicy... girl, why do you live so far away? *sigh*

Aww.. there there. *pats your head

Actually I used to smoke like everyday.. for like.. years.
But I dont really smoke anymore.. maybe once in a great while.
I have other things to occupy my time now. :yes: :D

Sicy said:

Actually I used to smoke like everyday.. for like.. years.
But I dont really smoke anymore.. maybe once in a great while.
I have other things to occupy my time now. :yes: :D

We are so similar, princess.

Basstrap said:
Once I drank too much AND smoked...I thought there were people laughing in the back seat where there wasn't anybody at all!

It was you laughing, it just seemed the people in the back seat.

The very first time I hit the weed I was young
Coughin?up a lung, high strung back in 81
Goin? 2 skool hittin?the buddah behind the bleachers
Cummin?2 class high sellin?the lie to the teachers...

Cypress Hill

In high school, weed never effected me. Now it does...funny, my mind was already on this subject earlier today...but really, I'd rather be out drinking.

The first time I smoked it was snowing outside. I was never more fascinated with snow flakes before in my life. The last time I ever smoked was because I got way way to sick. I was used to smoking dirt cheap grass and was introduced to "Hydro". Puked all over the fricken place.

I haven't smoked in about 10 years, and I have no desire to smoke anymore. :( My memory is bad enough as it is.

Ive yet to try... Ive had offers, but Ive refused... mostly because my former friend Jess was a real stoner, and I dont give half a shit about what people say about 'no long lasting effects', some people can and do get to the stage of permafried, and its not cool... That and she went on a drinking binge and fucked her cousin even though she had a boyfriend... which is just... ewww...... but thats mostly the reason Im not friends with her anymore... Filthy and out of control, and not one to be trusted. That was sort of a red warning light for me, I may or may not in the future... who knows...

My sims smoke weed.

33494%3B%3A323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B389844ot1lsi

Hmm, the first time I tried it was w/ a water bong... I got pretty high. I haven't done if for years though.. My lungs don't take it so well.

i have been stoned on here before and let me tell you...pretty freaky:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom