Something foonny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
There are so many depressing/serious threads here at Zooconfessionals right now, time for something funny? :macdevil:

So, a confession eh?.....I'm sitting in front of the puter with a gigantic hole on the knee of my pants. Actually three big holes that are slowly merging into gigantic huge.

Any other non-serious confessions in the moment? :der:

Edit: And obviously I can't type correct anymore., :rant:

Last edited:
the other day I tore my pants :|

I was sitting on the floor, and I was just kinda crawling along on the carpet on my knees to go over and pick something up, it was kinda close, and I was too lazy to get up and go over to it, and suddenly I felt my pants knee tear...it was one of my favorite pair of khaki pants too :grumpy:

I was asleep on my couch a few days ago and when I woke up, I guess I thought I was in bed because I tried to roll over and I fell off the couch and hit my head on the coffee table. :der: What I didn't notice at first was that my husband, my sister, my niece and my kids were all watching me and instead of asking if I was okay, they all started laughing at me. :eek:

I also missed the last step coming down the stairs from my room this morning and when my socks hit the tile I had just mopped, I slid and fell on my ass...but I do that alot so, no big deal :shrug:

Confession: I'm a huge klutz

my daughter had a pair of purple leggings with little pink hearts on them

they had a hole in the knee

i threw them away this morning

I just thought of another one. I was looking at our digital pics from Christmas day and I noticed that in a few pictures of me, I looked like I had something on the front of my blouse. I took a closer look and realized that when the flash was going off, you could see right through my blouse. No one knows it but I deleted the pictures and now we only have 2 pics with me in them but its better than having my goods on display for everyone to see. :eek:

Re: omc char, lmao

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This morning I almost fell out of bed.

I haven't done that since I was a little kid. :der: :eek:

hmmm :hmm:

I'm remember another fall that someone recently had...a parking lot, invisible ice. Who was that? :lol: :wave:

Where I grew up I had no real close neighbors and my bedroom window faced the woods and so it was no big deal for me to wander around my room nekkid. Well when I moved, my new bedroom window faces the neighbors (who have two small childern). It did not even occur to me for like two weeks that I should probably close the blinds :eek:

So check it...I went to JCPenny's earlier to look for some sheets for my dad. I almost never go there, and I forgot they had escalators, so I was all excited to ride the escalator (shut up, we never had escalators anywhere back home...so I still think they are cool). But once I got to the upper level and did my shopping...I couldn't find the escalator to get back down. I had to wander around for like 10 minutes like an idiot. :| :reject:

daisybean said:
Where I grew up I had no real close neighbors and my bedroom window faced the woods and so it was no big deal for me to wander around my room nekkid. Well when I moved, my new bedroom window faces the neighbors (who have two small childern). It did not even occur to me for like two weeks that I should probably close the blinds :eek:

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!, the best thing ive heard all day, bless ya!

I have two holes ont he side of my jeans

Once I had trousers and istood up and the button just went Ping and flew off and I was at a friends party and didnt know the people in his house but a girl i was tlkaing to called up to my friend on the 3rd floor of his house my trousers kept falling down :eek: but he gave me a belt to keep them closed lol

Originally I had nothing to confess, and typed this:

"confession: I have nothing funny to confession."

and then I realized I wrote "confession" instead of "confess".

so now I have a confession:yes:

Last edited:
I've been none to leap from ladder to shelving unit to another unit and so on. Unfortunately last week at work when I was doing this, I for some reason wasn't wearing any undies... and yup... me pants ripped right in the crouch area :eek:

Thank God for my apron!

If you gave me a dollar for every hole I had in my clothes, I?d be a millionaire (even though outside I mostly wear the ones that are without holes... and inside always, ummm, like God has made me)

I have somewhere around 15 pairs of jeans and since I can't wear them to work, none of them are worn enough to get holes. :slant:

But I do get holes at the bottom of the legs where I'm so short that I step on the edge of my jeans.

As bad as my incident sounded... it's not as bas as what happened my second week on the job. One of my assistant managers (who was two years younger than me) climbed up a ladder to pull something out. Being the gentleman *cough cough* that I am, I went over to steady the ladder for her. What I didn't notice was that she was wearing a skirt at the time. :eek: So, um yeah... I saw a lil too much of her that day :eek: Despite what you must think, I swear it was an accident! I reeeeally didn't want to see that *shiver*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom