some things:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I often hate myself
I'm lonely
I often believe I will die all alone
As I get older I get uglier.
ergo, as I get older, my chances for a nice relationship are reduced
I'm letting myself go
I don't know what I believe anymore
I don't know where I'm going
Sometimes I feel pretty certain I'm going to die young
I'm rarely happy, in the truest sense of the word
I'm bored a lot...I wouldn't care if I died tomorrow, really...only that it would make my parents and friends sad

that catches me up for this quarter of confessions. see you in 4 months

I'm surprised Bassy. You are well loved and received member of Interference. You also have a rather insightful and witty sense of humor. I guess we all go through the same feelings about ourselves one time or another. I know I certainly have (on a regular basis). Take two cookies and call us in the morning. :hug:

Kirk, though some may not know it from how much I rip on you, I absolutely adore you. You are such a funny, wonderful person...not to mention extremely talented. I love your music. You are a total sweetheart, and it breaks my heart to hear you talk like that. :(

:hug:

If you ever want to catch me on instant messenger, feel free to...or email me anytime. You know I'll reply.

Bassy, your wonderful taste in music alone makes you a worthy and outstanding human being. ;)

But besides that, you're an all-around great guy.

Do feel better. :hug:

thanks guys

for me...seeing a sad/love movie is like getting weirdly drunk

Right after seeing it I'll come on here and post stuff like this and get everyone worried.

most of it IS true...but I got a handle of it, I think. I just need to get out of the shitty town I'n living in and back where I have friends.
and I need to get some exercise and make me feel better about myself.

Hi, Basstrap. I understand SO much of what you're saying. I know when I feel that way, it's important to talk to someone. Sometimes, it's just about getting out of my own head and knowing that these moods come and go.

A friend of mine said once, "Your mind is like a bad neighborhood...you shouldn't go there alone."

It's really good that you also know some things that would make you feel better. And the trick is to do it and not to get into that cycle of feeling bad for not doing the things that would make you feel better because you're feeling too bad to do them.

Inertia is insidious!!

Good luck! I'm sending you good thoughts and energy!!
:hug: :hug:

you look an awul lot like me on second read

wow

As many people have said, I go through feeling the same way from time to time, whether I post it or not. Usually it's when I have a break from busy chaos and have time to stop and think.

Basstrap said:
most of it IS true...but I got a handle of it, I think. I just need to get out of the shitty town I'n living in and back where I have friends.
and I need to get some exercise and make me feel better about myself.
:up: I'm sure you can handle it...location can make a huge difference, and you're right - excercise is a great way to just feel better. I've been trying to get my ass in gear and adopt that strategy anyway...
As others have said, email if you want to talk or anything...

For my next poll I will ask the question:

"Who is not disconcerted / disillusioned / disappointed / disfucked ?"

anyone? anyone? anyone?

no I thought not.

PS Keep going with the others threads. Youre keeping me amused. :up:

and youre welcome to email me also.

Last edited:
you remind me of myself...however I am five years older than you.

Wow...ok...I'm bummed now!!! lol

I can't say that I know you well... but I've read some of your post and I think that you are so cool... you have many friends here (i don't know if i can count myself in that list i wish i can :) )

sometimes i think the same things you do... i'm affraid of so many things and my future looks dark in the hard moments of my life. But i've learned that i have to hang on... is such a big effort but i feel that it worths it :)...

so don't give up... :hug:

lore

LoveTown said:
you remind me of myself...however I am five years older than you.

Wow...ok...I'm bummed now!!! lol

hey, you registered around the same time as me

you must be a super lurker

Basstrap said:
I often hate myself
I'm lonely
I often believe I will die all alone
As I get older I get uglier.
ergo, as I get older, my chances for a nice relationship are reduced
I'm letting myself go
I don't know what I believe anymore
I don't know where I'm going
Sometimes I feel pretty certain I'm going to die young
I'm rarely happy, in the truest sense of the word
I'm bored a lot...I wouldn't care if I died tomorrow, really...only that it would make my parents and friends sad

I hear ya on a lot of that...

Back
Top Bottom