Some Kid Has Just Pissed In My Shop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
I AINT FUCKIN KIDDING EITHER!!!

My little cd store in sunny(?!) Devon in England, has just been traumatised by a smelly family and an even smellier little brat, who, for some unknown reason - at the age of about 6, is unable to tell the difference between a Lavatory and a Hip-Hop rack:mad:

Understandable some of you may say - but now just think of me having to kneel down and scrub like hell to get if out of the carpet:mad:

(bastards)

:madspit:

Cheers for the support Boy! I'll send you a voucher (along with the dirty cloth):wink:

Perhaps this should've been in Zoo Confessionals, but L.Stand asks what I'm looking at - and sadly, it's the urine-soaked Puff Daddy collection.

(maybe there was method in this brats madness after all) :wink:

At first I read this thread as "Some Kit Has Just Pissed In My Soup"

:lol: :crack:

Sicy said:
At first I read this thread as "Some Kit Has Just Pissed In My Soup"
and i read what you wrote as "some kat has just pissed in my soup." i figured whoops, you typed kat instead of cat. unless bc isn't telling us something...:laugh:

me = :coocoo:

It's 9:30 the following morning in my shop, and thankfully it did not ferment during the last few hours - and the stench has all but gone. All thanks to Tesco's Peach n Sunflower Spray - 'Every little Helps':wink:

(apart from every little brat that takes the wrong turn when looking for the urinal:madspit:)

Sorry about the mess and smell, but thanks so much for the laugh, at least he aimed in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom