Some Kid Has Just Pissed In My Shop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't feel too bad about it, I had to clean up feces at work one time. Not kidding you. :rant:

IT WAS NASTY.

I wanted to die that day.

:barf:

Who wants to touch me? :sexywink:

Aardvark747 said:
I AINT FUCKIN KIDDING EITHER!!!

My little cd store in sunny(?!) Devon in England, has just been traumatised by a smelly family and an even smellier little brat, who, for some unknown reason - at the age of about 6, is unable to tell the difference between a Lavatory and a Hip-Hop rack:mad:

Understandable some of you may say - but now just think of me having to kneel down and scrub like hell to get if out of the carpet:mad:

(bastards)

:madspit:

You have my full sympathy, mate. I used to manage the Kids department at a very busy branch of Clarks, so I understand these horrors... one little bugger vomited on my head once - and his mother STILL didn't buy anything!

Re: Re: Some Kid Has Just Pissed In My Shop

sallycinnamon78 said:

You have my full sympathy, mate. I used to manage the Kids department at a very busy branch of Clarks, so I understand these horrors... one little bugger vomited on my head once - and his mother STILL didn't buy anything!

:mad:
Awful! This family, if they DO come in again, should spend spend spend - to make up for my suffering!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
No, that means i'd have to tune in to watch it, and see that mate of Robbie Williams' trying to be a t.v presenter:madspit:

Robbie Williams has mates? :shocked:

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off the original topic, but I'm actually starting to like Robbie W. In the past I've liked some of his music, but he's kinda got on my nerves (although he can be very funny). Anyway, I've been reading his bio, Feel, out of sheer boredom. The man is a complete maniac. He has 24 hour guard and STILL sleeps with a knife and a makeshift flamethrower under his pillow. Total madman. It made me feel better about my own mental health! Anyone as harmlessly crazy as he is deserves respect, if you ask me. :lol:

lol!
I dont mind the topic being changed here! Robbie is ok, i've grown to appreciate some of his songs in the last couple of years. Not that most recent one tho, 'Radio' or sth like that - diabolical.
You know who I mean tho dont u? About this guy who's made a living out of being Robbie's mate?! A failed pop career behind him, he takes the chair as presenter of 'You've Been Framed'. Please - honestly, who the hell still watches that show?!!!:huh:
Early on a saturday evening - surely everyone else has sth better to do?!!

Oh well, rant over!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
lol!
I dont mind the topic being changed here! Robbie is ok, i've grown to appreciate some of his songs in the last couple of years. Not that most recent one tho, 'Radio' or sth like that - diabolical.
You know who I mean tho dont u? About this guy who's made a living out of being Robbie's mate?! A failed pop career behind him, he takes the chair as presenter of 'You've Been Framed'. Please - honestly, who the hell still watches that show?!!!:huh:
Early on a saturday evening - surely everyone else has sth better to do?!!

Oh well, rant over!:wink:

His name's Jonathan Wilkes, I'm pretty sure. I vaguely remember that one song he did - forgot the name though, which says it all! :)

It really, really irritates me how people become "famous" for nothing, or for getting their jugs out, or (allegedly:lol:) shagging a footballer/supposed 'celebrity', or just clinging ontop one like a sad lifeless limpet.

Like Rebecca Loos - famous for having a text affair (???!!) with David Beckham, and wanking off a pig on national television. Or Liz Hurley becoming famous for wearing a dress held together with safety pins, being Hugh Grant's girlfriend. Having got the nation's attention for flashing her what-have-you's at every camera around, the pointless bint then reached the dizzy heights of being one of England's worst actresses. I wouldn't mind at all if either of these women had any obvious talent and had earned a lucky break, but no.

I hate to say this, but this level of "celebrity" actually makes me miss the Spice Girls. I never liked their music much and thought they were a bunch of fools, but at least they actually attempted to do something to earn their fame - releasing records (albeit with senseless lyrics, and little that counts as 'music' in my opinion, but there you go).

It's not just brainless bimbos though, of course - there's Fatto Paul Gallagher, the road-digging opportunist who still lives with his Muumy at the age of 45 while spong(e)ing off his younger and slightly less ugly brothers' income from Oasis.

Not to forget all the idiots - male and female - from Big Brother, and I'm a D-list Nobody, Get Me Out Of Here (with the exception of John Lydon who was highly amusing).

That's my opinionated rant for the day. :yes:

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
Like Rebecca Loos - famous for having a text affair (???!!) with David Beckham, and wanking off a pig on national television.

:barf:
That was indeed, terrible. She seems to appear in every other reality thing going now too. Recently to be found on C4's quite awful 'Celebrity Detox' - with other great legends of Entertainment, such as, wait for it....Jack Osbourne and the women who played Tiffany's mum on Eastenders nearly 10 years ago!:yawn:

I didn't see this thread until now, but boy, did I have a good laugh! :lol:

It's annoying that it happened Aardvark, but hey, you made a couple of people laugh. That's a joy, you know! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom