Some friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So I am supposed to go to my friends house (A friend since jr high) to go to a party. I bought some Gray Goose and some wine for the party. He tells me to be at his place at 3. No problem. Then he calls back an house later saying 5. So I leave my house at 4 to make it by 5. I get a call from my brother telling me that he called to say it was canceled cause he was not feeling good.

Fine So I turn around and drive back which takes 40 minutes to get back home. I call around 8 to see how he is doing and to tell him how my other friend and I (also jr high) that we should all meet up. His dad tells me he is not home, that he went with his girlfriend to a party, the same party he invited me to.

hehe I don't drink :ohmy: It was for everyone else. I guess my brother will enjoy it.

Confront that bitch in the morning. And call him "bitch" a lot. And don't take any excuses. That ain't right.

And leave him a voice mail of this Manilow tune:

I saw you at the Beechwood Cafe
You looked at me and then you looked away
That was some kind
Some kind of friend you turned out to be
You said you had places that you had to be
Now who is gonna be there for me
That was some kind

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Confront that bitch in the morning. And call him "bitch" a lot. And don't take any excuses. That ain't right.

I support this. Except the Barry Manilow bit. Was it Barry Manilow? I deleted that bit before absorbing it.

But yeah, he's an arsewad. I sent a message to a friend the other night saying if friends were weeds, she is the one I'd poison first. See, now this was a joke based on this vomitous corny thing I have stuck on my fridge about friends being flowers and picking them first. So we adapted it. Because we're warped, but beside the point. Life's short, Justin. Live it up with good people. Fuck off all the bad. And call him a bitch. That's low.

martha said:
He should quickly become an ex-friend. What an asshole.

Yep. I go with making him an ex-friend. You don't need people like that.

UberBeaver said:

And leave him a voice mail of this Manilow tune:

I saw you at the Beechwood Cafe
You looked at me and then you looked away
That was some kind
You said you had places that you had to be
Now who is gonna be there for me
That was some kind

:lol:

Manilow :love:

But yeah, he sounds like a jerk. :down: No one needs friends like that...

wow, what a jerk. whether you decide to continue to be friends with him or not, be sure you let him know how you felt about this. don't let it die (or continue) without you having your say.

indra said:

Yep. I go with making him an ex-friend. You don't need people like that.

Yep.

I had a bad NYE experience once too when a friend left me alone in town. I still kept in touch with her every now and again.

One night a few months ago we bumped into her and she asked for a lift home. My sister would only take her as far as my house because she lives on the opposite side of town. At the flat she proceeded to eat and drink everything in sight and then boke all over my bedroom and bed. She also stole money the following day to pay for her taxi home. :|

It might have put a bit of a dampner on your night but dump the mate before he lets you down again. He's likely to do it again. I learnt that the hard way.

So he called me and was almost crying. He said he wanted to be with his girl friend. This has been the longest lasting relationship he has been in, plus he said he was still sick and did not go to the party and spent it with her family. Plus her mom is a nurse and she took care of him, I guess.

I told him I forgive him. His Girlfriend apologized as did he and he said he did not want to break this over 10 year relationship we have had.

He said he would make it up next weekend, but taking me and my friends to dinner, the movies, etc... And that I could punch him, in which I said I would not physically hurt him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom