Some advice please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He probably does like you if he's asked you out a few times. It's probably going to take awhile for you both to fall in love. But, you should try going out on dates with other people too if you haven't had that exclusive talk yet.

No problem. :) It's really easy to get attached quickly. As long as you give each other some space all will be well. Just remember to take a deep breath, have fun and enjoy the ride. :)

Maybe you should keep quiet for a couple of days and wait for him to make a move. Now it's his turn. Like U2Girl said, you both need some space.

The crazy thing about men is that they like it when they have to do their utmost to get to you, but when things move too fast it'll scare them.
Be patient now!

:hug:

Anyho I'm just gonna give up on him, if he wants to give it a shot etc fine with me if not I'm not gonna let him take me down. I cant deal with stuff like that.

-sigh- but that coping comment it really did hurt me a bet cause I know I do suffer from depression and anxiety and I have been working my hardest to over come that stuff:sad:

Anyho I'm just gonna give up on him, if he wants to give it a shot etc fine with me if not I'm not gonna let him take me down. I cant deal with stuff like that.

-sigh- but that coping comment it really did hurt me a bet cause I know I do suffer from depression and anxiety and I have been working my hardest to over come that stuff:sad:

Back
Top Bottom