So I went out to a nightclub last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
with 3 of my girlfriends and we danced together on speakers in this club because we could and thought it would be fun to get the guys attention.

This is a confession, because I have never danced with a girl(s) in the manner that I did last night. All I know it was funny to be on top of a stage on top of a speaker with 3 of my girlfriends dancing and to look down and see guys just standing there staring. A power thing took over and it became enjoyable and just down right funny.

:laugh:

And no, I did not kiss any girls. My friends kissed one another, I wouldn't do it. That is one avenue I can't cross. A friendly peck on the cheek is as far as I will go with the kissing.

I can't even begin to count the number of stupid/embarrassing things I've done while in bars and clubs.

However, one of my worst nights was Halloween 2002...I was in my gold lame Elvis jumpsuit with my cool Elvis shades and my mic...I was giving the staff at my favorite college bar plenty to laugh at that night (and I even got a free shot for inadvertantly flashing a boob to a bartender...yay for being a girl, haha).

Really, I'm terrible.

:lmao:

:lol:

well all I know is that the club took pictures and video of us!

:eek:

the only thing that was missing was the flashing of the boobs and we would have had our own "Girls Gone Wild" footage! :lmao:

Thank god I've never been on video....at least I don't think any of my antics have been filmed...:shifty:

let's see one of my friends is a mother of a 7 mth old and left her husband at home to babysit to go out. the other friend of mine left her boyfriend at home and the other friend dragged her boyfriend out with us. HE was having a great time with us. :laugh:

See before I joined them on the speakers, I was content dancing on the dance floor by myself while my friends hopped on the speakers. While the three of them were grinding away and dirty dancing with one another I was dancing and laughing at them. Then a guy walks up to me and said "I believe you belong on the speaker as well". So he grabbed my hand and lifted me up on the speaker to join in. :lol: It was funny as hell and I had no problem dancing away and pretending I was some sort of sex pot. :lol: me and my Old Navy Capris, Tank and Flip Flops. Oh yes I oozed Sex. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Last edited:
seems you had a great night.... cuz you had fun don't ya?? :D

and yeah...at least you don't have a video... A friend has one of us making a party... it was like a teen version of the "whiskey in the jar" video :reject: will all of us showing our butts and falling to the floor and being stupid :D

I've gotten so drunk once that I danced on a table. :D That was fun. On my bachlorette party the lead singer of this band playing got me to go on stage and dance a bit. :)

Congrats!! You have graduated!!!!!!

Girls & Girls dancing and... other stuff :kiss:

Justified said:
with 3 of my girlfriends and we danced together on speakers in this club because we could and thought it would be fun to get the guys attention.

This is a confession, because I have never danced with a girl(s) in the manner that I did last night. All I know it was funny to be on top of a stage on top of a speaker with 3 of my girlfriends dancing and to look down and see guys just standing there staring. A power thing took over and it became enjoyable and just down right funny.

And no, I did not kiss any girls. My friends kissed one another, I wouldn't do it. That is one avenue I can't cross. A friendly peck on the cheek is as far as I will go with the kissing.

Well I'm only guessing that your knees are feeling better... :)
good for you...you belong with the girl's team...they hit better and have more fun !!! :up:

Mr. BAW said:

I think I have footage of the New Year's eve get-together!!! :wink: are, at least, I have a copy of your journal entry!!! :combust:

Ah yes, the photographich evidence. Now I am remembering various parties that have been filmed--thank god I never had to watch the tapes!

One time, an old friend of mine was drunk and dancing on the mantle at a frat party, and she fell on me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom