so, I was flipping through the channels...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
As I rarely do, and I was pleased to see Andy Dick's smiling face - lo and behold, he was on Trading Spaces. So, I actually watched a whole episode of Trading Spaces. :|

Now, as if this werent out of the ordinary enough, I proceeded to ignore an airing of Dune (which started at 11, which means it wouldnt be over until 3, and that = no good) to watch an episode of Straight Eye for the Single Guy or whatever its called... now, the premise of the show irritated me at first, but I wanted to watch an episode before I condemned it outright.

I haveta admit, it was the sweetest thing ever, especially the last 15 minutes. The guy with his decked out apartment, making his girlfriend a multicourse gourmet meal, setting up all this stuff on his patio, lots and lots of candles, a 3 course desert, during which he cleverly concealed a ringbox within a little chocolate box thingy... and Im not one to be easily swayed by television content, but I was actually awwing over the cuteness. And no, no, my fever of Thursday night that incited hallucinations and such has gone away - this was truly one of the most grand and pure things Ive seen on tv in a long time, and it was certainly worth sitting down and watching... However, I fear I may have to take time out of my schedule to watch more of it in the future, in hopes that it will bear likeness to the episode I saw tonight.

So yes, it doesnt feel like much of a confession really... but... :shrug: Im certain someone will enjoy it and or wish to discuss it and or confuse me with a woman again to which I will have to flame them horribly :mad: :laugh:

:up: I've learned things from those shows. Still a heck of a lot more entertaining/interesting than that reality junk.

Oh and UFF? You are not the first, nor the last to have their identities confused. Some people are still tempted to call me Clearasil :madspit:

Cleasai: Its true, I still dont know quite where the appeal of reality shows is, but it must be there if they keep making them - that, or, much like the music industry, the TV industry just enjoys shooting themselves in the foot :shrug:

Zoney: You should watch it just once. In all likelihood, I wont ever watch it again, just because I cant be arsed to sit down and figure out when something is going to be on and then sit down and watch it accordingly... But its still some fairly unique television that is both educational and entertaining - or, 'edutaining' I think is the buzz word people use.

In any case... I was watching tv tonight, and Sweet November was on. This is a movie that Ive seen once before, but have not given its due in promoting it. Despite the fact that Keanu Reeves isnt much of an actor: watch this movie. You wont regret it.

Back
Top Bottom