So I have a crush on a 40 something year old co-worker of mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
:tsk: :no: :shame: :reject:

he is hot. he has that distinguished salt and pepper hair, with piecering blue eyes, a beautiful smile :drool: , he is tall and slim and looks damn hot in a business suit.
he has that the Pierce Brosnan and Harrison Ford thing going on. YUM!!!!!! :combust:

he is nice to talk to but as we all know he is too good to be true. he is married. :huh:

That's pretty close to your age now, isnt it?

:evil:

Please dont kill me.

Salt & Pepper hair....

01rgfave.jpg

I like older men.

:sigh: But what is it with men? The ones who are not married are either creeps or gay. :|

Richard Gere = Rat? I don't get it? :wink: (Or DO I?)

As for older men/women with younger partners: This doesn't bode well for the self-esteem of married couples. The more and more older people leave older people for younger people, the more and more miserable couples will be. Can you imagine the insecurity of thinking your spouse will leave you for a younger person? That's hell.

On the other hand, it's great if you're the one getting the attention.

On the other, other hand, if you are attracted to older people it means you're more likely to appear attractive to them, and therefore more likely to get your groove thing.

Still, on the fourth, freakishly abnormal hand all relationships suck and should be outlawed. Think of it, all relationships are reduced to pure, animalistic sex! No marriage, no whining about wedding plans, no kids (unless authorized by the government) :ohmy: . It would be de-lovely, wouldn't it?

LOL

Danospano said:
Still, on the fourth, freakishly abnormal hand all relationships suck and should be outlawed. Think of it, all relationships are reduced to pure, animalistic sex! No marriage, no whining about wedding plans, no kids (unless authorized by the government) :ohmy: . It would be de-lovely, wouldn't it?

LOL

hell if this were the case i would be trouble all the damn time! :shifty:

*counts off countless guys and older men that i would be in trouble with* :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom