so i had surgery a few weeks ago.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
thought i should tell you all where i've been...

its been almost 6 weeks since my left arm muscle tendion release surgery (my arm had shortened tendions from being too tight & stiff)... it was a 6 hour surgery an pain was awful for a while there but good now. first 4 days i was in hospital. i got cast off 3 weeks ago an got splint put on to keep it stretched. i been recovering at parents place in Seattle.. i got stitches out a week an a half ago, 45 of em buggers, was painful. then week ago had to go back to hospital cuz they forgot to take 7 stitches out when i was there on my wrist which i discovered while showering my arm few a bit ago , really pissed my mom an i off cuz they shoulda come out the previous week and my skin was healing over them already, so that hurt a lil... glad thats over now! i am bored out of my mind an can't wait to get back to my pad in Arizona. about a 2 weeks ago i was taking 7 different medicines an boy i'm glad to be off those! i been walking more an more over past 3 weeks. i'm wearing a splint now which i have to wear for a year to keep my arm from contracting..

All is good now, i been applying to grad school and part-time/internship jobs (need experience since i graduated in may) while i get therapy on my arm over next few months..

i'll post pics soon.

What an experience! Glad the hard part is over & things are getting better!!! :wink:

Hope all is back to normal soon and if I need a tough guy, I know who to call. Reading about those leftover stiches made me wince!

Good to see you back on the board!

cheers.gif

Back
Top Bottom