So called best mate!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi everyone, sit tight comfortable? I will now begin!

I went swimming on friday with my best mate after having a sleepova at her house!

Anyway i noticed this fit guy a few years older than me smiling and saying sorry to me for no reason. I told my mate that i like him, she said he aint her type cos shes a goth! He kept following me aroung the pool with his mate, so i was playing hard to get and swam the opposite way. He then began talking to me and we started chatting about college and stuff, and then ask me and my mate if we would like to have a diving compotition i said i cant dive so we had a jumping one instead!

By the end of the session they tought me how to dive properly and we was very pleased! We played chase and he kept chasing me. I bought up the confersation of music and we liked different kinds, so my mate butted in and blabbed her way cos they like the same music!

Later he started picking me up and throughing me into the water, then started playing more with my mate1 He gave HER his number at the end of the day and asked us if we wanted to go to Mcdonalds, looking mostly at her!

He got on the same bus as her, lives near her and kissed her they are now going out!!! Hes the only guy ive liked in two years!!! Wat a bitch do you agree!! She doesnt even no if she fancies him, and she has a boyfriend too!!! :mad: :mad: :sad: :madspit:

Yes, I do agree, she is a bitch. Is she going out with him just to make you jealous or something? You said she had no interest in him at all.
I'm so sorry, that must really suck.:mad: :( :rant:

Most teenagers, especially girls, are bitchy. :mac:

It's alright. Most relationships in your teen years aren't really all they're cracked up to be, anyway. Chalk it up to experience and move on. It's not worth getting worked up over.

Thanks guys! you've helped! I dont want to stir crap by telling her boyfriend it aint my place! I dont really wanna invite her to my sisters 21st birthday now cos there is this guy that ive fancied for nearly five years now, and i dont want her to chat him up too!!! :mad: :madspit:

By the way ive acted like i dont care that shes going out with him! :|

Kate1 said:
I dont really wanna invite her to my sisters 21st birthday now cos there is this guy that ive fancied for nearly five years now, and i dont want her to chat him up too!!! :mad: :madspit:

I thought you hadn't liked anyone in 2 years apart from pool boy?

One day you will look back and laugh about this.

The guy seems weird to me anyway. He's all into you and then suddenly he's more into your mate after a conversation about music?

Exactly! He sounds a bit like bevious and butthead to be honest! LOL! What do you think i sould do about Stuart the guy that ive liked for nearly five years? Not let her go near him or what? NEED ADVICE QUICK!!!

Yeah. She can't date THREE people at the same time can she?
Anyway, if she tries anything with him, you know she's probably doing it on purpose and really isn't your friend at all.

Yea but i dont wanna lose my so called best mate, and the guy that i really really! So i dont really wanna chace it!

What do you think i should do, invite her or not?

But ive already told her that shes invited! :(

Talk to her as soon as you can about this. Ask her, looking straight into her eyes, why she did that since she knew you liked him for a long time. Be very direct. Tell her how much she hurt you and that that's not the way a friend acts. She probably feels guilty so she?ll be very defensive when you talk to her but her bad answers will make her loose the battle. Good luck and I hope you get the guy. :up:

Thanks i will try that. She rang me up last nite and said im going out with him! Dont hate me, dont let a boy get in between our friendship theres no point! If you dont want me to go out with him i wount! bit late dont ya think! :mad:

Anyways not showing her that im jelious! Im not really but more disappointed!
:huh:

Back
Top Bottom