sigh...I go to movies....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
by myself! :eyebrow: :slant:

Partly by choice, but mosely because my friends and I have radically different tastes in movies. I like sci-fi, one friend likes foreign films, another likes only comedies, another has such sucky taste in movies, we don't let her pick any more! Getting us all to agree is next to impossible.

Anyhoo. So I'm going to see LOTR tomorrow FINALLY!!! :yes:

Alone. Just me and my popcorn. :(
popcorn.jpg

The first movie I went to by myself was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. That was kinda scary to see by myself. Otherwise, I don't mind going alone if I can't find anyone who want so see what I want to see. There are just some movies that need to be seen on the big screen.

I think you'll enjoy LOTR.

I've never gone to a movie by myself. John does that a lot though.

I'm surprised my friends will still let me see movies with them though...I have, um, difficulty behaving myself in movie theaters. :crack:

It's ok Disco, I go to movies by myself all the time. Nice thing to do when everybody else is at school/work:tongue: I hate missing movies coz friends can't get their act together and decide when/which movie to go see. And I find you focus on the movie much better, unless some weirdo decides to sit next to you when there's only 3 other people in the theatre, that's just really annoying and weird...

call me next time 'nita, we can go together

Lemon Meringue said:
The first movie I went to by myself was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

!!! i'm watching all of the indiana movies tonight. yeah...i'm a nerd. :drool: to indy though!

i've never gone alone...but i've popped one in the vcr alone many a time...many many a time.....like, every time i watch a u2 vid...no one likes my craziness........:D

I go to the movies by myself quite a bit. Why not? It's not like you can talk to your companion(s) while the movie is going on (at least not if you don't want to annoy everyone else in the theater). And it saves the headaches of arguing with other people over what to watch.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I went to see Tomb Raider alone. BIG mistake - can you imagine how many sleazy old men were in the theater that afternoon? :yuck:

OMG, me too!

There was a dude in front of me who looked exactly like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons, and during the shower scene he was shifting in his seat. :yuck: :barf: I wanted to sprint outta that place, let me tell you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom