she was so much more than "just a dog"...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im so sorry to hear about your loss wolfeden. :hug:

I just sat here in my cubicle at work crying reading this....as tonight I will be going to the vet at 6pm with my dog Baci, my joy for the last 8 years, to see what a very large golfball sized lump on his face is...Ive been praying since Friday that it is not cancer... but reading about your loss just really choked me up.
Your Mali was an absolute beauty.

U2SJ said:

I just sat here in my cubicle at work crying reading this....as tonight I will be going to the vet at 6pm with my dog Baci, my joy for the last 8 years, to see what a very large golfball sized lump on his face is...Ive been praying since Friday that it is not cancer... but reading about your loss just really choked me up.

I pray it isn't cancer too U2SJ. :hug:

U2SJ said:

I hope that it's something that can be fixed. I'm thinking of you. Let us know, OK?

Beautiful pictures

I was raised that a pet is part of the family, a family member. Of cause, the loss is VERY sad.

I am sorry for your loss.

Wolfeden, I'm very sorry for your loss. :hug: This is not a good way to start the year, I know it must feel horrible. This is exactly why I never wanted to have any pets, now I have two dogs because my sister made my parents get them. I can't stand the pain of loosing someone (human or not) that I love, especially when it's a dog you see and play with every day. Again I'm very sorry and I hope that time heal this wound fast. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom