She told me she loves me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needle_Chill

War Child
My girlfriend just told me today that she loves me! I've been saying it for a while now, but she has finally come out and said it to me. Since it took her a while, I know she takes something like this very seriously, making it all the more meaningful. I'm so pumped!

So in love!

:heart: :love: :heart: :hyper:

Luthien Black said:
Sweet! Nice to see a guy so excited about that, too. Now, where's mine? :)

same. the guy who i think has a crush on me is sweet and a democrat and all, but he smokes, drinks, and does drugs. if only he had a cleaner lifestyle i'd consider dating him.

Yeah......

I made the "mistake" of saying "it" first.

It was a pretty funny little incident- another place for another time, perhaps.

But the second time around, she said it first, and it actually was rather heartmelting...... *shudder*
Ugh:eyebrow:
I remember that prior to my "Expereince", I would never say things like that. But I'm cool with love now. Hah. But it really is a beautiful thing.

It wasn't until then that fully understood PRIDE
"One more, in the name of Love".
(it had layers upon layers of meaning to me, but only until after I had my first love did I really understand what it was about. Same things with most love songs, but especially PRIDE. It's my favorite!)

1But one thing is for sure, when time I'm in love, I will appreciate it fully. The key is finding someone who will do the same for you.

Congrats, Needle. :wave:
Best of luck to you and yours

:applaud: :up: :up: :applaud:

Keep dancing
:dance: :dance:
two hearts beat as one

(I forgot, you can post good news here! I should do that more often..... heh)

Last edited:
Needle_Chill said:
My girlfriend just told me today that she loves me! I've been saying it for a while now, but she has finally come out and said it to me. Since it took her a while, I know she takes something like this very seriously, making it all the more meaningful. I'm so pumped!

So in love!

:heart: :love: :heart: :hyper:

very cool, even though i have no idea who you are, this sort of thing...is good. i love hearing stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom