shadows will get the better of me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I confess

(argh)

I dream so much more than I ought to DO. Just DO it, foray, just DO it! The path to hell is paved with good intentions; did Bernard Shaw say that or was it Paul McCartney...? Anyway, that is the story of my life thus far.

And anyone who is thinking for renting a video, try the French film "Amelie From Montmarte" if you can find it. Friggin' good movie.

foray

I don't dream often enough

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I hear ya foray. I am one the biggest dreamers I know. Thus far, I have managed to follow my dreams, but my fears do tend to get in the way.

I guess my advice to you is to take the plunge. There is only one you and this is your life. You have to do what makes you happy. The hardest part is finding out what that is.

Dreams are great, but making them come true is even better.

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Foray, I can so relate to this. I am not nearly as adventurous as I THINK I am and I fear that I haven't followed nearly enough, or even most, of my dreams so far.

I hope this will be the year...but it's also the third year in a row I've been saying that.
frown.gif

------------------
Your seven worlds collide
Whenever I am by your side
Dust from a distant sun
Will shower over everyone

-Crowded House

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Foray, I can so relate to this. I am not nearly as adventurous as I THINK I am and I fear that I haven't followed nearly enough, or even most, of my dreams so far.

I hope this will be the year...but it's also the third year in a row I've been saying that.
frown.gif

I can also relate to this. *sighs*

Back
Top Bottom