Sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Yupp, he sure is!
27 years older then me, married and four children in my age, he definatly touches what makes it for me, hard.

Never thought I would say it out loud. But that man... Oh my gosh, if he came up to me suggesting stuff.... hmm, it would be hard to say no, that's for sure.

Unfortunatly, or lucky, depends on how you see it, I know his family well and I see them almost every day and his wife is almost a second mother to me so to even think those stuff makes me scared....

Wow! How intriguing! It sucks lusting after ppl you can't have, doesn't it?? I have a friend who is lusting after an "elderly" divorcee whose youngest child is 25 (she's 30!) so she would commiserate with you.

Originally posted by Ana:
Is he attracted to you, MissZ?

Have NOOO idea, and I dare not to ask either. If he was I guess he thinks the same as I: impossible, too much to lose, forget about it.

But he is damn sexy!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
impossible, too much to lose, forget about it.

Good for you. If it's only physical attraction an "affair" is not worth it.

Y'know I'm involved with a married man and I don't have any regrets because before we built an 'emotional and intimate relationship', we got to know each other for a good period of time, enough to decide if being together was worth risking a lot.

So there. I hope this 'sexy' man doesn't get to your head
biggrin.gif

Ana: Thanks for telling, now I don't feel too awkward.

But I must say that if he came up to me and took the lead, I guess the attraction would be too much to hold back so I think I would let me be swept away (the idea of what it would be like.... *blushes*
biggrin.gif
) but there is no chance at all that I would take the first step here. Specially since I'm the single one, he's the one that has the most to lose.
But it is disturbing to see him every day and won't be allowed to through myself over him when he gives me the sexy grin. LOL

I can't believe I'm writing this, he's for God's sake in the same age as my parents. Well, before last summer I never thought I could feel what I did for someone in his age so..... I guess alot of new experiences here.
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

I can't believe I'm writing this, he's for God's sake in the same age as my parents. Well, before last summer I never thought I could feel what I did for someone in his age so..... I guess alot of new experiences here.
smile.gif

Older men can be very hot and sexy.
redface.gif

Good luck, MissZooropa...things like this can be so difficult!

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Older men can be very hot and sexy.
redface.gif

Good luck, MissZooropa...things like this can be so difficult!

I know!! LOL Another 41 one year old man is another proof...or four of them...
wink.gif

The thing is that before this man I have never found older men hot or sexy. I've actually had HUGE problems with age differences as small as five-seven years. This is just so not me so I'm even surpriced myself.
smile.gif

Thanks, I'll let you know if anything interesting is happening.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
Are ya talkin' 'bout Bonononono?

Asking me? If so, no...
smile.gif
Bono's only 16 years older and I defintly not see him every day and knows his wife and kids.
But he's sexy too....
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Ana:

So do you suggest I "confess" this sin?
Hmmm... Never thought of that ...

Seriously though, will it be alright for this guy to do the same thing to you (start an affair after commiting to you)? Would love to hear your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom