Sexual Dreams about a co worker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzlingamy

Refugee
The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - M
So I work with this guy, quite close, we're in the same room together, and the last few nights i've had these sexual dreams about him :ohmy:

Now, im happily in a relationship, we still have romance and all that, no uhm 'sex droughtrs' or whatever they're called to make me feel all pent up or something..

and my co worker is someone i'd never go for in a million years we get along great as friends, but i'm not attracted to him, well not when we're together, but asleep i've had some pretty WILD dreams about him.

Why? am i going crazy seeing i don't even find him attractive when i'm awake?!
Have other people had this problem? Please don't tell me i'm the only one.

It's freaking me out! :huh:

its probably just a crazy dream :shrug:
You portray people in your dreams however you want them to be so hes probably a better version of himself then.

Mr. BAW said:
I'm still trying to figure our why my parents moved without telling me and leaving me naked on the front lawn when I was in the 8th grade....:shrug:

exactly!

i don't buy anything in dreams. i think they're random ingredients in your subconscious brain which are thrown together to make a consciousness-satisfying stream of events or a scenario. how on earth can they possibly mean anything??
:wink:

What if you're a girl and you have sexual dreams about other girls?

Does that mean you're bisexual or gay?

I'll subscribe to the random ingredient theory. My dreams are usually comprised of recent events or thoughts. If I dream of something or someone from a long time ago, it's probably because that was tied into something that happened within the past few days.

ive been having hawt dreams about my boss its kinda scary ! mabey its a power attracted thing..

it doesnt help when you are having a sex drought does it , your subconcious goes for anything that moves :lol:

dazzlingamy said:
So I work with this guy, quite close, we're in the same room together, and the last few nights i've had these sexual dreams about him :ohmy:

Now, im happily in a relationship, we still have romance and all that, no uhm 'sex droughtrs' or whatever they're called to make me feel all pent up or something..

and my co worker is someone i'd never go for in a million years we get along great as friends, but i'm not attracted to him, well not when we're together, but asleep i've had some pretty WILD dreams about him.

Why? am i going crazy seeing i don't even find him attractive when i'm awake?!
Have other people had this problem? Please don't tell me i'm the only one.

It's freaking me out! :huh:

This has actually happened to me twice:

First time.....I dreamt i slept with my History teacher back in high school, this guy was fugly, but in the dream i was in love with him and we f*** like crazy......weird as i could spew up at the thought of being with him when i was awake.

2nd Time: I dreamt that i married my boss at the time, i was not long married to my hubby when i dreamt that one......this guy was gorgeous, a really nice guy but i did not have any feelings about him when i was awake.

Does anyone have dream book? I can't find my one, i'm sure it covers that somewhere!

Mr. BAW said:
I'm still trying to figure our why my parents moved without telling me and leaving me naked on the front lawn when I was in the 8th grade....:shrug:

:lmao: :reject: Sorry. That just struck me as funny.

I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out why I dreamed of my brother and I in a dark hallway surrounded by weird looking circus animals when I was a little kid. Amongst other things. Don't put too much stock into it. It's just a dream.

Dreams can be so crazy sometimes. You find yourself dreaming about topics or persons you normally wouldn't even think about a lot. But that's how the mind works, I guess. It's like when before going to bed you're watching a TV programme or listening to some kind of music. It's most likely you will dream about those things in a weird way because that's how your mind progresses things which happened during the day. I don't think you should pay a lot of attention to these dreams. I know you're feeling uncomfortable having them, but usually in dreams things aren't portrayed the way you want them to be. They're actually portrayed the opposite way, most of the times.

When I have "those" kinds of dreams, it's aways with someone I don't recognize from real life. Either that or I just can't remember what they looked like when I wake up.

Bono's shades said:
When I have "those" kinds of dreams, it's aways with someone I don't recognize from real life. Either that or I just can't remember what they looked like when I wake up.

same here...I've had dreams about kissing/cuddling people I know, but when I actually have sex dreams (which isn't too often), it tends to be with someone I don't know. Probably that's for the best because otherwise I'd wake up feeling awkward about someone :wink:

anyway, a dream could reflect how you really feel, but if it does then you'll know it. If your reaction is still WTF, then I wouldn't worry about it. I do have dreams that deal with things that I want or even my darkest fears, but the majority of the dreams I have probably don't mean anything, they're just odd sequences.

Back
Top Bottom