serial killers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
why is it I can't turn this off? why am I fascinated, it's the most disturbing and horrifying thing, that human nature can become this warped and demented, seriously, this is the real-life heart of darkness type stuff, I am watching this thing about them, not sure if it's more disturbing what they did, or that they can sit and calmly talk about how they did it -- assaulting, strangling and hacking up helpless victims, as if they are talking about something they read in one of my best-selling novels

you know something, I could be the next Juan Antonio Samarach

OMG! I love watching shows that deal with Serial Killers....I even visit this web page that tells you the stories in detail about the most notorious seriall killers in the world... Even though, I get angry, sick, and repulsive from what I read, I find myself reading more and more.
icon24.gif
I pretty much know about the most famous serial killers. I'm pathetic! But at one time I considered being one of those forensic scientist that do all the testing in murder cases. Thank I god I chose a happy go lucky career! LMAO

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Sorry you had to go through that, but glad you helped put him away at least. He should have a nice stay. As they say, "theres honor among theives". This does not bode well for child murderes.

I do think serial killers need to be studied, and thus hopefully in the future our law enforcement agents will have a better uderstanding of how they think and act -- and this enables law enforcement agents to investigate and bring to justice these monsters

but I do not believe serial killers can be rehabilitated, nor do I think we should try, there is no redemption for them, but maybe we can catch other serial killers by studying them

Umm..
W/o going into alot of detail, my testimony in a court of law helped send a serial killer to death row.
He was a muliple child murderer.
Iam not fansinated w/ppl like this.
Nor do I think they should be studied or
rehabilitated.
sincerely-
diamond

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
have you seen the FBI profiling they do on these guys? It's absolutely mind-boggling. I've been watching a lot of this stuff too myself, and it's too freaky and scary to really comprehend their mentality, but what some people have done in studying their behavioral patterns is so amazing. Did you know that most serial killers have a history of bed-wetting past age 12? sorry, just had to put that one in.

Which programs were you watching? I saw one a coupla weeks ago, I think it was Justice Files, and these people were caught through accurate predictions about their family life, job history, and even the type of job they did. It's really scary shit

oh yeah, and I don't think they can at all be rehabilitated either, I'm not sure what goes wrong with the minds of these people but honestly, it must be some sort of insanity or something

I find some kind of sick fascination with this, as well. God help me.
tongue.gif

Somewhat related but good show anyway: TLC's Ultimate Ten show is very good, and a while back they had a Ultimate Ten Unsolved Crimes episode. Actually, I think it might have been Ultimate Ten Serial Murders.
confused.gif
Not sure. Anyway, they had Green River killer, Jack the Ripper, Ramsey mystery, etc. They replay it occasionally.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

have you seen the FBI profiling they do on these guys? It's absolutely mind-boggling. I've been watching a lot of this stuff too myself, and it's too freaky and scary to really comprehend their mentality, but what some people have done in studying their behavioral patterns is so amazing. Did you know that most serial killers have a history of bed-wetting past age 12? sorry, just had to put that one in.

Which programs were you watching? I saw one a coupla weeks ago, I think it was Justice Files, and these people were caught through accurate predictions about their family life, job history, and even the type of job they did. It's really scary shit

oh yeah, and I don't think they can at all be rehabilitated either, I'm not sure what goes wrong with the minds of these people but honestly, it must be some sort of insanity or something

Originally posted by Arun V:

if people want to kill cereal..that's their bussiness

giggle giggle giggle.
icon39.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom