Say a prayer, send good thoughts, cross your fingers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
For the next several days, I'll be attending critical meetings and presentations with the national leaders of my field. I'll be meeting these people for the first time. I also have to present information and chair one of the groups.

This is a make or break time for me. If I blow it, I'm totally f :silent: ked. If I do well, it should be smooth sailing. :dance:

So I'd really appreciate it if you'd say a pray, send some good thoughts my way and cross your fingers for me.

Thanks guys. I'll let you know how it went Sunday night.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hey Eileen, I don't know if you're checking anything else these days, but good news....I finally got a job today!

OMG, that's SO great! :D I knew something good would come your way soon.

So to update anyone who cares, it went ok, but not great. :|

For those that don't know, I'm trying to get into a Ph. D. program with plans to start in the fall of 2003. Last week, my field of study held their annual national conference, so I went to meet the directors of the schools to which I'm applying. At the last minute, the professor I was going with had a family emergency and couldn't attend, so I pitched in for him at several meetings and presentations. That all went very well.

Meeting the directors went well for the most part, the unfortunate exception being the hour long interview with the head of the school I'd really like to attend. :( But meetings with other schools went MUCH better than I anticipated.

Bottom line, it looks like I won't be cheering for the Sundevils but could very well be a Sooner.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and good wishes.

Back
Top Bottom