sad but true

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sigh* Now when you confess, you KNOW people are listening.
eek.gif

Originally posted by kobayashi:
yeah.

kinda like those 4 irish guys. they used to be cool as well.

Didn't they sell out? Any musician that makes money at what they do or that has a lot of people like their work MUST by definition be a sell-out.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Didn't they sell out? Any musician that makes money at what they do or that has a lot of people like their work MUST by definition be a sell-out.
tongue.gif

U2 sold out long ago. They sold out arenas and stadiums way back in the 80s, and they sold out the same in the 90s and now in the 00s. (So by that definition, they were the best during Popmart
biggrin.gif
).

But really, they never answered my emails asking for a job as keyboardist, and they didn't call ATYCLB "Drive" instead, even though I sent them a lengthy essay discussing why it was the best title for the album. What's a band if they don't listen to their fans? Sell-outs, that's what they are.

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 03-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Diemen:
U2 sold out long ago. They sold out arenas and stadiums way back in the 80s, and they sold out the same in the 90s and now in the 00s. (So by that definition, they were the best during Popmart
biggrin.gif
).

But really, they never answered my emails asking for a job as keyboardist, and they didn't call ATYCLB "Drive" instead, even though I sent them a lengthy essay discussing why it was the best title for the album. What's a band if they don't listen to their fans? Sell-outs, that's what they are.

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 03-22-2002).]

Originally posted by popkidu2:
I hate the fact that the confessional has become popular. it used to be so cool, and now it's gotten crowded.

Well... you could always leave.
wink.gif
But I agree. It's kind of nice to have an outlet to 'relieve your soul' or get some good old fashioned advice. Now it seems it's a place for stupid silly threads that belong in the lemonade stand. Makes you feel like an idiot when you really have something that you'd like to talk about.

We could always shell out the $$$ for a real shrink... lol

I feel like I brought this place a lot of action when I began to rid my soul of filth and kink a couple of months ago.

I'm not afraid to say whats inside and care not who reads it, until I see it the next day and damn near die of heart failure!
eek.gif
!
eek.gif
!
eek.gif
!
eek.gif
!
eek.gif
!
eek.gif
!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
icon28.gif

icon28.gif

icon28.gif

OK-I'll stop only if you show me a pic of you in your military uniform.
biggrin.gif

I'm no longer IN the military, I just WORK for them
wink.gif

Originally posted by popkidu2:
I hate the fact that the confessional has become popular. it used to be so cool, and now it's gotten crowded.

snarf to all of you.......

Grace: Oh, Ed. You just sounded like Dirty Harry just then.
Ed Rooney: Really? Thanks, Grace.

------------------
Dr. Evil: When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... people die!

Back
Top Bottom