Really Really Uncomfortable right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok here's the situation at my job. We have an instructor here who we hired about 2 months ago. He's been really friendly since the begining but all of a sudden about 3 weeks ago he started to show his temper. Little by little he's shown it more and more and i've been witnessing it and my boss knows about it. Well day before yesterday, my boss talked to him and told him that he was upset with him because of how he was acting, putting apprentices in danger, saying that i'm becoming scared of him. Well he came up to me and apologized about it saying that he didn't think that him pounding his fist on the counter and saying "these fucking people", etc. had scared me...riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Well anyway they're not supposed to leave me alone in the school on mondays or fridays because we are in a bad area and those days we don't have any students here. Well this morning the guys left me here this morning saying that they would be back in 30 mins....they didn't come back for an hour and a half and my boss kept calling and he was PISSED to say the least that one of them didn't stay with me. Well they get back and they said that my boss called them on their cellphones and the one instructor that is :coocoo: didn't say a word. Now he's sitting in front of me just staring at me and it's making me REALLY uncomfortable. I don't know what to do. I mean he is REALLY scaring me right now. :no: I think and I HOPE that my boss is going to fire him on Monday because I just can't have him here being as violent as he is and scaring the crap outta me.

That really sucks - can you afford to quit this job? Or is there someone higher up that you can complain to? If it was me, I would probably tell my boss that I would quit if he is not gone by Monday :uhoh:

Do you guys have a panic button there?

Nope we don't have a panic button.

Well my boss spoke to the other instructor and they're going to try to get him help (they let him go home early today). I really hope he gets better because well our theory is that his wife is causing him to be like this cos she is a rude bitch. She calls here like every 30 mins wanting to speak with him and she is super rude to me and he has to "calm" her down all the time cos she threatens him and stuff. :rolleyes: They're both supposed to be "Born again Christians" but the way they act you wouldn't think that.

:huh: Domestic problems are no excuse to behave like that at work, with non-suspecting innocent people.

Yeah and on top of that....he's a gun lovin guy. I was scared to death that he'd bring in a gun and try to hurt one of us because I know he carries a gun in his truck :ohmy:

*will demand he be fired on monday*

Mullen-Girl said:
Yeah and on top of that....he's a gun lovin guy. I was scared to death that he'd bring in a gun and try to hurt one of us because I know he carries a gun in his truck :ohmy:

*will demand he be fired on monday*

***because I know he carries a gun in his truck***

<<THIS IS A REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG DANGER SIGN>>

Stay away from him.
Tell your boss and co-workers about the gun(s).
Document everything about what has been happening at work.
I am not familiar with your local gun laws but he may committing a criminal act by having the gun(s) in his vehicle.
Call your local police and find out.

Stay safe....that little voice you hear telling you something is wrong is probably right.

:hug:

I'm sorry. I have known several people who claimed to be born again Christians who were some of the most wicked, cruel, greedy, crooked people I ever saw. The sad thing is some of them use the 'forgiveness' thing to an extreme it was never meant to go to, they go, 'the only difference is a Christian is forgiven' They believe they can do anything they want to anybody and then go home and night and admit the sin and ask for forgiveness and they will be cleansed of it. But I'm sure the Lord takes into consideration those who plan ahead of time to do it on purpose and then use His forgiveness as a tool. That can't be right. :(

Well he's off in Vegas this week and when he gets back they're going to fire him supposedly. Let's hope it really happens because if not then they're in danger of losing me. Even my boss' boss knows about this and he told him last night to get rid of him so hopefully that will do it *crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom