Really, I'm a Pacifist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really, I've tried everything with her...being nice, trying to talk things out...she's been living with me for about a year and a half now...and things just keep getting worse. Doesn't help that she is the sister of a good friend of mine (who is my other roommate).
I just don't know what to do anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Well that is a bit more tricky, if it's your friends sister...
Is she really super super bad? Like does she not do her share of the duties, or makes rent late, or has obnoxious ppl over all hours of the day? If it's really really bad, do you have another friend you can mabey start looking into getting a place with?
Because if it's her sister, I don't see her kicking her out anytime soon.

That really sucks. I live by myself, and I wouldn't be able to stand living with someone who got on my nerves even the slightest bit.

Sorry your in such a situation :banghead:

18 months and then sour

wow
there is an epidemic of this stuff.

quick koberoommate story:

i bought a nice, flat screen tv. put it in the tv room.
everyone in the house(my girlfriend and another couple) goes to the same university. my gf and i do, a lot of school work and do well for ourselves. other two not so much-->sleep in, stay up.
needless to say, year goes by and i wonder why is my tv down there being watched? i bought it and never watch.
i ask them if its ok if i move tv. they say yeah sure.
i move tv. they flip.
tell me and gf they won't use anything of ours.
we say 'ok.'
they've only gotten wierder. and then tuesday, they tell us the're moving. so now i need to move(rent/4=i can afford, rent/2=i can't)
but my gf has apparently found an awesome appartment:yes:
so life will be better.

OK, we finally had a huge blow-up today...it's been coming on for weeks. The problem is that she just doesn't talk!!!! And when things happen, I never get the other side of the story, so I will assume things, and she vice versa for me! So it all gets strained, until we have a huge blowing up! If she would just fucking talk to me (like I'll come home from class or work and she won't even say hi!) then this shit wouldn't happen. Today was the worst fight we've ever had...but stuff was cleared up. I feel bad for some of the things I called her (not to her face....I was screaming on the phone to my best friend) but stilll...it's so messed up. We're just sitting there crying....really lame. I'm graduating in may...wish I had a damn time machine so I could get to may faster without this stress!

I know how you feel....one of my old friends from school was like that....I would inadvertanly do things that would piss her off and she wouldn't say anything....until finally she blew up and went off on me big time......I haven't talked to her since :|

Back
Top Bottom