random fessin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I never formally introduced myself in babyface cafe when I first joined interference. I went off posting right away. :crack:

I never introduce myself anywhere. I just start blabbering in the middle of someone elses conversation, spill drinks on myself, and if no one responds- talk to the bouncer. :|

BAW ordered me into Babyface Cafe...she rules my World! :heart:

I gotta confess this too! when I first came here, I mocked BAW and told her..."no one's gonna let me talk with them, I won't last a week...maybe I'll come in once in a while!" :lol:

What a hoot...nearly 1600 posts and my first year isn't up until July!!! glad to be amongst ya! :yes:

Last edited:
i posted there a while after 'd been here

this is zoo confessionals...so i confess my first post was in pleba :mad:

babyface......isn't that a great song?
I think I arrived all covered in :bono: drool
I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I found this place.
That was waaaaaaaaaaaaay before Baby Face Cafe or PLEBA or It's Official or.......I've been here so long just hanging on the comfy couch( I've seen it go from leather , to orange plush) trying to steal the keys to Elvis' private mini-bar and watering the indoor plants, I can remember when and why each forum was created.
It's all quite amusing and wonderful really:lmao:

random fessin'...I love autumn and dogs and U2

i proclaimed myself the babyface pimp there once, but that didn't go too well...

there were no takers.

oh well.

Babyface Cafe is kinda new, isn't it? Didn't it come after the temporary, all-forums-merged Interference?

:hmm:

That probably makes it almost 2 years old, but that's still new...ish.

I don't remember seeing you in PLEBA ABEL! :laugh:

hehe...I think we met when I asked to use your "bored club" sig! :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
I don't remember seeing you in PLEBA ABEL! :laugh:

hehe...I think we met when I asked to use your "bored club" sig! :lol:

:laugh: BAW yep i was there...back in the days with nica mom and crzy4bono all posting bono pics and drooling over them :drool:

that's actually how my u2 website got started cuz i stayed up all night one nite uploading pics to geocities that they'd posted to save, and before i knew it i had a website :laugh: :reject:

which i haven't updated in ages :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom