random fessin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
I don't remember seeing you in PLEBA ABEL! :laugh:

hehe...I think we met when I asked to use your "bored club" sig! :lol:

I believe I met dear old BAW in line at McClaytons. :wink:

i must confess that i cannot remember if that was the name of that silly thread that got a bit out of control. :laugh: :reject:

Justified said:

I believe I met dear old BAW in line at McClaytons. :wink:

i must confess that i cannot remember if that was the name of that silly thread that got a bit out of control. :laugh: :reject:

:lmao:

Yup, it was McClaytons! I'll refrain from repeating anything that went on in there but yes, it was bit out of control :sexywink:

hehe...I was trying to explain McClayton's to Rick last night...he didn't see the humor in it :shrug: :laugh:

my first post was in a thread about the Minneapolis U2 concert that was happening that night (first post as zonelistener, I should say).

I then posted HEAVILY in "VIVA LAS VEGAS"!!!!! :heart::love::heart:

I dont remember what it was really like when I first came. It was a whole lot quieter and like some others I just barraged my way in. As I do. I think I actually listened to U2 back then...:hmm:

I also tried PLEBA but after a few days realised these ladies are professionals and I had NOTHING on them in terms of pics I could dig out! I actually went in there the other night looking for a particular type of Bono pic and once again I was amazed at the sheer volume of pictures that forum has. It is nothing short of phenomenal.

Angela Harlem said:
I dont remember what it was really like when I first came. It was a whole lot quieter and like some others I just barraged my way in. As I do. I think I actually listened to U2 back then...:hmm:

I also tried PLEBA but after a few days realised these ladies are professionals and I had NOTHING on them in terms of pics I could dig out! I actually went in there the other night looking for a particular type of Bono pic and once again I was amazed at the sheer volume of pictures that forum has. It is nothing short of phenomenal.

jya.

i hear 1969 will do that to you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom