Random Facts and Confessions V7.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's nothing remotely attractive or gorgeous about newborn babies. And of course you're not supposed to refer to any average-looking newborn as anything else but "beautiful". Luckily when I'm encountered with one there're always other people around to make these comments :wink:

I think there's nothing remotely attractive or gorgeous about newborn babies. And of course you're not supposed to refer to any average-looking newborn as anything else but "beautiful". Luckily when I'm encountered with one there're always other people around to make these comments :wink:

I totally agree ;)

Newborn, like minutes/hours/days old babies look silly - my son looked like a pterodactyl. 99% of babies between a week and 2 weeks old look like Winston Churchill.

Moms - you know when you are in the hospital and they take a picture of your newborn, so that you can later look back & reflect & buy it from them? Well, I remember seeing Maddy's baby pic, and I was wondering whose kid that was, cuz I never saw her look like that, LOL! I like to recall the pics we took of her as a newborn in the hospital as her first pics. We never bought the hospital one :yikes:

this is a photo of a dust mite against some carpet fibres. we sleep with millions of these every night. :)

432889-csiro.jpg

these are taken with electron microscopes. more amazing/disgusting photos here (includes pot): http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/photo-gallery/gallery-e6frf94x-1225844433401

I like the weed one, it looks like a Magical World. And jesus, how fucking ugly are millipedes? No offence to the guys, but I wasn't expecting that.

But it's worth it for the minerals... they look like cubist or futurist masterpieces.

I think I need a visit to the Where Did You Just Itch? thread, now.

Wow that's some awesome details there! :ohmy:

That pollen canterbury cell looks amazing! :love: The colours!

Just left the spider pic on my friend's profile page. She's terrified of them. :mac:

this is a photo of a dust mite against some carpet fibres. we sleep with millions of these every night. :)

432889-csiro.jpg

these are taken with electron microscopes. more amazing/disgusting photos here (includes pot): Amazing microscope images | Herald Sun

:scream: . . . although I must say I spent a very entertaining half hour or so with my 3 kidlets poring over those photos . . . but be warned, i'm coming after you if they don't sleep tonight :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom