Random Facts and Confessions V7.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 10,000 miles away from my mom. And for the past year (one of the hardest years I've had to go through) it never fails, whenever I'm sad, or troubled, and thinking of calling my mom, the next thing I know my phone rings and it's her, asking if I'm doing okay. :heart:

Our mom used to do that very thing. How I miss her! :sad:

:hyper: How many fingers am I holding up?
:hmm: 12?

It's called intuition, and you should preserve that. You're probably just getting more attuned to your clients...
It's increased steadily over the five years that I've been practicing. I'm just noticing a rapid increase lately. Had another one today. As someone who studied in a purely clinical sense, it's fascinating to see the undeniable physiological manifestation and transfer of energy in people and between people.. intangible, but clearly existing.

:)

She doesn't need to be a psychic to guess which finger I'm holding up when reading her posts.
:love: :love: :love:

Wait.. :up:? Thanks, buddy :hug:

She doesn't need to be a psychic to guess which finger I'm holding up when reading her posts.

Well, with you it's kinda obvious as you've got that finger permanently raised. :wink: At least I'm random enough to give her a challenge.

It's good to see you back here, you've been gone for far too long. :love:

:hmm: 12?

It's increased steadily over the five years that I've been practicing. I'm just noticing a rapid increase lately. Had another one today. As someone who studied in a purely clinical sense, it's fascinating to see the undeniable physiological manifestation and transfer of energy in people and between people.. intangible, but clearly existing.

Almost :wink: It was 20, as I was holding up my toes too. Since they're as long as fingers, they should count.

Sounds like you developed a pretty good instinct. :up: Very useful.

I have rather big feet. My 2nd toe is the same length as my pinky finger. Oh and I've long piano like fingers too. :wink: Yeah, I realise how TMI this is, but it gets a laugh out of people every once in a while. My Karate teacher loves it, every once in a while asks me to shake 'hands' with him.

One day I'll play piano with my toes. Just you watch!

I have rather big feet. My 2nd toe is the same length as my pinky finger. Oh and I've long piano like fingers too. :wink: Yeah, I realise how TMI this is, but it gets a laugh out of people every once in a while. My Karate teacher loves it, every once in a while asks me to shake 'hands' with him.

One day I'll play piano with my toes. Just you watch!

:lmao: . . . I think I would even pay to see that :up:

(you may have just found the niche that will see you earn basquillions of dollars and a legion of new fans :D )

So today I've been thinking about adult life vs childhood, particularly what I used to do on a weekend and what I do now.

When I was a kid, weekends were for sleeping in, special brunch, going to the mall or the zoo, and eating out for dinner with the entire family. Weekends were when I get to spend time with my dad. My mom didn't work when we were little, so we had her everyday. :)

Now, I get up early on the weekends. Put a biscuit in the oven and make my Saturday morning coffee (where I put a spoonful of moose tracks ice cream in it). Do my chores like going to the post office and dry cleaners, put laundry in the machine, wash my car, grocery shop. And cook a real meal for lunch and dinner (instead of take-outs or microwave meal). Just doing things that I normally can't do on a weekday because of the crazy hours at my job.

Two very different ways to spend the weekend, and some might say the adult version is so boring, but strangely I drew happiness from both versions. All I know is, as a child or an adult, weekends always feel too short. :grumpy:

went in for a vasectomy yesterday. was fearful of pain, but really wasn't too bad. now just need to take it easy for a week.....hard to do considering i teach a kickboxing class at work, and right after thats over i teach taekwondo. Guess it'll be the way of the hand for the next 7 days.

i can't come, my toes aren't long enough, sorry.

:lmao: . . . I think you just found your new sig danny :giggle:

Had this exam for Nursing 101 that was worth 40% of my grade. Needed a pretty high grade out of 1100, got an 1176!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:up: love it love it love it . . .nothing quite like nailing it is there . . . congrats kiki :)

^ Beal . . . ice & ibuprofen :lol:

went in for a vasectomy yesterday. was fearful of pain, but really wasn't too bad.

Good to hear. I'll pass the information on to Mr.Z.

Try your best to take it easy though; a friend of mine had some major complications when he decided to work out before the dr. said he was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom