Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that if I go into a discount book store and they have some cheapo book on U2 which is just an excuse to print some crappy pictures and get facts wrong, I still have to buy it? :saddo:

oh boy, does my computer need that! Unfortunately, I have the computer tech. skills of a fifty-year-old Iranian woman, so I'm not gonna be getting very far :sigh: Oh well, as long as it gets the job done, I suppose.

EDIT: And here's a confession from me: whenever I'm watching television or listening to music, the volume level must be on an even number. I dunno, it's just a thing :drunk:

If you need help I can guide you through it. It's not even that expensive! :)

:lol: I have the on a multiple of 5 thing.

:hmm: I copied and pasted a YouTube video into the guilty pleasure song thread but it only posted the link, not the video....what did I do wrong?

Confession/hate...I'm so technologically challenged :confused:

Is it the full link? Sometimes youtube shortens it to a youtu.be link, which doesn't work with the auto embed function. it needs to be the regular youtube.com/watch thing.

If you need writing across your ass to get attention, you're doing it wrong!

driving home from dropping middle kidlet at a sleepover party yesterday afternoon ~ alone in the car, absent-mindedly flicking through radio stations, found a mouldy oldy station . . . there was some Hall & Oates (yes, Hall & Oates :doh: ) special on . . . I knew (and may, or may not have sung along too) every bloody song they played :lol: :reject:

Well date numero due (if it was a date... :doh:) did not go as well as I would have liked. I drove to her house in Queenscliff (a good hour and a bit away) and was there for an hour or two. We chatted and listened to some good records, but aside from that she really gave me nothing. This was after holding hands and a kiss on the lips after dinner a few weeks ago. She had worked something like 100 hours in the past two weeks, and it was her first day off in 10 days. She was constantly yawning so she was definitely very tired (you can tell the difference between fake and real yawning). Dear Zoo Confesh, am I out of the game? Or would tiredness make you not want to engage with someone? I haven't received a text or anything yet. I'm a little bummed. We did say we'll go see The Muppets but who knows.

/oversharing

Try not to be too discouraged just yet. Your first date went so well ( I remember you posting about it in here after it happened). It could have just been her being tired. That can for sure make you not engage with someone. I would give her some time, wait a bit and see if she contacts you. So sorry it wasn't everything you were hoping for! :hug:

ryancoke71 said:
Try not to be too discouraged just yet. Your first date went so well ( I remember you posting about it in here after it happened). It could have just been her being tired. That can for sure make you not engage with someone. I would give her some time, wait a bit and see if she contacts you. So sorry it wasn't everything you were hoping for! :hug:

That's the plan... we'll see what happens! Fanks guys

Some days it would just be easier to stay in bed than to face reality.

Some days it would just be easier to stay in bed than to face reality.

tumblr_lxhzi25AWQ1r2h2tmo1_500.jpg

:giggle: :hug:

^^whatever you do, stay off of WedMD!

Fact: Empathy: understanding of another's feelings:the ability to identify with and understand somebody else's feelings or difficulties

....some people have it, some people don't....just sayin'

Hey Mama! :shifty: :love:

Yes, it was a mistake that kept me up all night with worry. Again.

Empathy...sometimes it feels like it is something a lot of people are missing. Chin up! :hug:

blueeyedgirl said:
Why is it that if I go into a discount book store and they have some cheapo book on U2 which is just an excuse to print some crappy pictures and get facts wrong, I still have to buy it? :saddo:

Cause you're obsessed! I love it!! Stand proud in your compulsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom