Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will I learn? Never? Sadly, that sounds about right!

I'm way too nice.

When will I learn? Never? Sadly, that sounds about right!

I'm way too nice.

Yes. Yes you are.

And you CAN learn it. If you start being nice to yourself, it's much easier to stop caring what other people think. And when you care less, you try less hard to be nice to everyone because you're not afraid to hurt people anymore. Not to say you should be like that with everyone, ofcourse being nice to the ones you love is good, but not everybody has to like you. Likewise you don't have to like everybody either.

:tongue: So stop being a wuss and man the feck up!

Same for you Cobbler. You wuss. Go to Canada in winter, THEN we talk. :wink:

:hug:

Yes. Yes you are.

And you CAN learn it. If you start being nice to yourself, it's much easier to stop caring what other people think. And when you care less, you try less hard to be nice to everyone because you're not afraid to hurt people anymore.

I wish you were here! :hug: I need you here to whip :)shifty:) me into shape.

I won't even say anything about that nasty tongue. :tsk:

If you were here, much chocolate and wine would be consumed. Just sayin'. *runs to fb to message you*

Fact: I'm driving to Minneapolis this weekend and I'm gonna drive by the TCF Bank Stadium :shifty:

I don't think I have ever been so wet in all my life! Great memories of that stadium! :shifty:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Have fun my dear! :hug:

:hug:

I wish you were here! :hug: I need you here to whip :)shifty:) me into shape.

I won't even say anything about that nasty tongue. :tsk:

If you were here, much chocolate and wine would be consumed. Just sayin'. *runs to fb to message you*

I don't think I have ever been so wet in all my life! Great memories of that stadium! :shifty:

If I were there, no chocolate for you. :tongue: Done with the nice time. On with the learning to stand up for yourself.

Grab the chocolate if you can! :mac:

I was talking about U2Mama. I wouldn't share my chocolate with you! :tongue:

Mmmmm Jello. I would share that! :wink:

So I can be a bitch now? :hyper:

Not blackmail. I'd send it because I am nice! :D

:applaud: two of our many mutual addictions :wink:

I have no idea what you are talking about! :shifty:

Confession: I tend to overthink things so much, I start to see problems that are not even really there. It is like I am looking for things to go wrong. Or, when something is going really well, I'll sabatoge it by doing this. :crack:

Random fact, should be under things I hate thread more, I think though:

I'm at school right now, and had some errands to run on campus, getting signatures from professors, etc. As I walking under some trees (its almost pitch dark right now) a male friend played a "prank" on me; I felt an arm grab me around my shoulders from behind, a hand clamped over my mouth and a heard a whispered "hi."

:|

Needless to say, I fought, bit his hand hard, and kicked him, being petite (I'm only 5') and almost half his size, which resulted in the "prank" lasting a few seconds or so. He was truly apologetic after that and hugged me and all but still....

Never do that again.

I'm at school right now, and had some errands to run on campus, getting signatures from professors, etc. As I walking under some trees (its almost pitch dark right now) a male friend played a "prank" on me; I felt an arm grab me around my shoulders from behind, a hand clamped over my mouth and a heard a whispered "hi."

Needless to say, I fought, bit his hand hard, and kicked him, being petite (I'm only 5') and almost half his size, which resulted in the "prank" lasting a few seconds or so. He was truly apologetic after that and hugged me and all but still....

Never do that again.

Yikes! Serves him right--too bad you couldn't have inflicted more injury! Idiot! :angry:

Never do that again.
w... t... f...

:crazy: What the heck was going through his mind, thinking anybody would find that funny????

But on a happier note, I just got my new $122 car battery! :dance: And tomorrow I get to go to traffic court and pay for my speeding ticket!! :cabbagepatch:

i hate the world :grumpy:

Never do that again.
What the hell? What idiot does something like this? That's not a prank, that's fuckin' moronic! :doh:

I hope you kicked him rather hard in the nads.

^^just finished packing everything up yesterday. Everything looks so uncheery now :sigh:

I know, it looks so bare. I secretly wanted to keep my tree up all year. It's in the basement, no one would notice :shifty:

I know :sigh:

(although I have left the fairy lights hanging across the top of my loungeroom window ~ largely because I forgot they were there and can't be jiggered hauling all the packed up boxes down from their hidey hole waaaaaaaaay up high just to add one tiny weeny little thing to the box . . . and besides, it's preeeettttty :sexywink: )

Kristen, I say do it !

I know :sigh:

(although I have left the fairy lights hanging across the top of my loungeroom window ~ largely because I forgot they were there and can't be jiggered hauling all the packed up boxes down from their hidey hole waaaaaaaaay up high just to add one tiny weeny little thing to the box . . . and besides, it's preeeettttty :sexywink: )

Kristen, I say do it !

Maybe next year since I already took it down :wink:

Buying a house is as stressful it is in all the stories I've heard about people buying houses. I feel like I'm running through an airport with the plane about to pull away from the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom